Denied+ Abuse Report: the bear jew

timy

14 Aug 2017
Admin's Name the bear jew

Time and date 28/7/2021

Server v3

Description
i got gaged for 120 minutes for saying the map is so boring admin told me not to insult and gaged me unless am missing something here this is nonsense

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? No

The Bear Jew

Mapper
Ex Admin
Donator
6 Jul 2019
Israel
Hello mate.

I gagged you because you refused to listen to my warnings, I don't have any time to endure your homophobic humour. You should have just stopped on my first warning, instead, you continued with it.

Btw that's why I gagged you:

2021-07-28 15:12:47someone found the gaytonite.Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn|zm_london_v1_0
2021-07-28 15:12:19someone found the gay suit.Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn|zm_london_v1_0

Last edited:

timy

14 Aug 2017
yeah i did say those but
1st- i was referring to suit and kryptonite and not insulting any player around at ALL
2nd- i guess you could have pointed in game before gaging that using gay word to items is not allowed on this server cause i didnt know in that single warning you gave me to what you were exactly referring the map being boring or what i didn't know you can simply point out in chat and i will understand

timy

14 Aug 2017
oh and before i forget every single day almost most player use the word gay about weapons they say this weapon is gay etc.... never seen anyone punished before for this word + i say again i didnt talk or point it to any player around at ALL

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
Well... Every single day cars are stolen - does this mean that stealing cars is legal? Every day humen are murdered - does this mean killing is fine?

I dont see abuse here, what I I see a strict decision by an admin whose warnings you ignored.

EliteHunterz is an international community, we do not tolerate any hatespeech or discrimination. No matter of the belief, the origin or sexual preferations - everybody is welcome to EH and our admin's job is to ensure that nobody got harrassed.

This said it was only a two hours gag, it was a small warning. Keep that in mind and try not to use homophobic speech in the future as there are admins that gag for it even longer mate.