Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Hi! did a quick update for grimmoffice aswell as it was needed and removed from the server.

Fixes
Added so you take damage from toilet doors so you cant camp there anymore.
20230105182056_1.jpg

And also added so if you get stuck in the roof or the floor of the elevator you now get teleported outside. https://streamable.com/0psmtd
Added so you cant hide in the big boxes now, they are static so you can stand on them.

File for testing: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xskkrb9r7q53crw/zm_grimoffice_b6.bsp?dl=0

Reactions: DrFiction

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'916
Canadia eh?
Hi! did a quick update for grimmoffice aswell as it was needed and removed from the server.

Fixes
Added so you take damage from toilet doors so you cant camp there anymore. View attachment 15946

And also added so if you get stuck in the roof or the floor of the elevator you now get teleported outside. https://streamable.com/0psmtd
Added so you cant hide in the big boxes now, they are static so you can stand on them.

File for testing: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xskkrb9r7q53crw/zm_grimoffice_b6.bsp?dl=0
On special map list to test

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
For some reason ppl are getting stuck in the elevators floors and ceilings. It happens to CT's. The ones that are getting stuck in the floor, fall thru it and get an automatic tele. Also, if there are 4-5 CT's in the elevator, it is possible to glitch it by getting 2 CT's stuck in one another, one CT jumps on the head of another and start the lift, by doing so the elevator will close the doors but will not move.
I have 2 videos, but apparently the forum will not let me upload them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lotus

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
Thanks for letting me know, this is not allowed since its glitching and they should be punished if you see them do it again. i dont think there is a way to fix it but ill try.

Reactions: K4marad

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'916
Canadia eh?
Thanks for letting me know, this is not allowed since its glitching and they should be punished if you see them do it again. i dont think there is a way to fix it but ill try.
Just get rid of the elevator and make it a shaft with a ladder like other office maps?

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
I could But i kinda like them But im pretty sure i can add a teleport inside the elevator so if they jump on their heads they get teleportera directly

Molsted

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Mapper
13 Dec 2020
I could But i kinda like them But im pretty sure i can add a teleport inside the elevator so if they jump on their heads they get teleportera directly
If you want to, you can check out the tp system i made for the elevator in zm_viccistude_v3. It works in a way so people will only get tp´ed when they are on the head of another player and not if you jump in the elevator by yourself for example.

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
If you want to, you can check out the tp system i made for the elevator in zm_viccistude_v3. It works in a way so people will only get tp´ed when they are on the head of another player and not if you jump in the elevator by yourself for example.
okay will do mate!

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
Since we are talking about making changes to the map,may I suggest changing something regarding this specific table prop?

1686405289147.png

I have noticed it's becoming a big issue regarding the humans surviving,since this is one of the 2 spots they usually hold,people fall back,shoot the table at front getting more than half of the humans stuck and killed.

They also stay eternally stuck to the table after getting infected,they cannot move it and they can escape only if an admin tp's them,so you can guess what happens if an admin is not present on this map,zombies can't move for entire rounds.

I would suggest completely removing it or make it not be moveable at all,just like the table at the big room of zm_officerush_v6 map.

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
Props are needed on this office maps, without them it will be like azdu, where the players will have to hold the corridor. I think that all office maps have this little issue where players get stuck into props that other players shoot in order to build a barricade. You may have to play with a gun that can shoots the props fast (machine gun, P90).

Ciftyfent

Donator
9 Dec 2020
Maybe fill the Room with other props, like more Soda Machines etc. The Table could really be annoying sometimes.

DrFiction

Mapper
10 Apr 2021
I would like to add some concerns that I have observed for my part,

This concerns the elevator,

The bugs only work with two except one which is complicated to set up but not impossible, it depends mainly on the RNG and the collision.

The first case: If two players in an elevator, and the elevator goes up (Goes up only, otherwise the bug doesn't really allow itself (unless RNG), when the elevator goes up, a player does Zstuck once, wanders a bit in order to have the collision activated, once he goes up on his teammate's head, the elevator will be blocked, (a chance in two, it will be up to two players to make this bug, This is the first bug I encountered. (HOWEVER, it is possible to unlock the elevator in a certain way, you have to have a brain somewhere because: If the first elevator is blocked, the second one won't is not, (unless two other CT's do it, then RIP), but let's admit the elevator only gets stuck on one side, when it goes up and zombies are in it, don't hesitate unstuck with ! !zstuck having a short range, the two side-by-side elevators are very small and often the bug to realize, players do it in the corners of the elevator.

Second case: It is possible when the elevator goes down that it sinks little by little, and precisely, SOUR made sure to put a teleporter trigger, however there is an alternative to bug the elevator.

The player who sink his mate, if he emerges after his body is well sinked, the risk that the elevator is stopped is great. Everything will also depend on the !Zstuck between the player and the elevator.

Third and last case (doable in solo but very very complex and especially RNG), I noticed that by throwing a weapon on the wall which goes up or down, the latter is blocked and collides, the weapon meets a collision with the wall, creating a hubbub of noise but above all a slight possibility of bugging the elevator (which I managed once, unfortunately without record).

In this video, if one zombie is behind the door, and if he do "Zstuck" he can unstuck the two players who make this bug. (The first case).

(sorry for my bad english, hope you can understand).

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
I would like to add some concerns that I have observed for my part,

This concerns the elevator,

The bugs only work with two except one which is complicated to set up but not impossible, it depends mainly on the RNG and the collision.

The first case: If two players in an elevator, and the elevator goes up (Goes up only, otherwise the bug doesn't really allow itself (unless RNG), when the elevator goes up, a player does Zstuck once, wanders a bit in order to have the collision activated, once he goes up on his teammate's head, the elevator will be blocked, (a chance in two, it will be up to two players to make this bug, This is the first bug I encountered. (HOWEVER, it is possible to unlock the elevator in a certain way, you have to have a brain somewhere because: If the first elevator is blocked, the second one won't is not, (unless two other CT's do it, then RIP), but let's admit the elevator only gets stuck on one side, when it goes up and zombies are in it, don't hesitate unstuck with ! !zstuck having a short range, the two side-by-side elevators are very small and often the bug to realize, players do it in the corners of the elevator.

Second case: It is possible when the elevator goes down that it sinks little by little, and precisely, SOUR made sure to put a teleporter trigger, however there is an alternative to bug the elevator.

The player who sink his mate, if he emerges after his body is well sinked, the risk that the elevator is stopped is great. Everything will also depend on the !Zstuck between the player and the elevator.

Third and last case (doable in solo but very very complex and especially RNG), I noticed that by throwing a weapon on the wall which goes up or down, the latter is blocked and collides, the weapon meets a collision with the wall, creating a hubbub of noise but above all a slight possibility of bugging the elevator (which I managed once, unfortunately without record).

View attachment 16740
In this video, if one zombie is behind the door, and if he do "Zstuck" he can unstuck the two players who make this bug. (The first case).

(sorry for my bad english, hope you can understand).
Thanks for commenting, Ive already been made aware of this and will fix it when i got time.

1st bug is an easy fix doing like 4way and 2nd bug just put another trigger which removes weapons should fix it.

Reactions: DrFiction

Sauce

Donator
12 Aug 2021
Could make it static so it wont move for sure, but would cts survive without it? thats the question.
Good point, but bro tbf, funnily enough as soup said, it’s almost always the cause of their detriment.

Theoretically speaking, I’m with ya, it offers higher chances of survival but even that comes with a condition, being that it has to be used right, which in my experience, as well as others who have voiced their opinion, it rarely ever is.

More often than not, instead of it keeping us alive it’s getting us killed.

Which really does suck, seeing as in the event that the table is actually used correctly, I would make the same argument that you’re making for it, coz in the right hands, the prop is indeed very useful and a lot of fun to incorporate into the gameplay, however, due to the high frequency of players who go there and most of those players having no regard for their teammates and not even knowing how to use the prop to begin with, continuing to shoot it even after it’s already served its purpose, freeing the stuck zombies and thereby undermining its usefulness time and time again, not to mention also how often they manage to get their own teammates stuck in it as soup already mentioned, it has honestly and regrettably made the switch from useful to harmful and from fun to just plain annoying ngl.

Now don’t get me wrong, I like the prop, it’s not the props fault, nor it’s placement in the map or any of that. In fact, the other one that’s downstairs, love it, got nothing negative to say about it, the whole server’s not there abusing that one, which allows for it to be used as intended. This is simply the fault of reckless players, who I’m sure we can all agree, happen to make a large sum of the players on the server, perhaps even the majority lol.

If it wasn’t for them, I’d argue to leave the prop as it is.

Reactions: SOUR

Molsted

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Mapper
13 Dec 2020
Perhaps you could divide the tunnel into smaller trigger-zones that could check for props and then, by the press of a button in the back, tp cts to the back if they are in the zone at that time. Think it could work okay with some fine tuning :D

Reactions: Sauce

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
Perhaps you could divide the tunnel into smaller trigger-zones that could check for props and then, by the press of a button in the back, tp cts to the back if they are in the zone at that time. Think it could work okay with some fine tuning :D
hmm yeah maybe, i could imagine it would get abused by people teleporting everyone back when the Zombies push 🤣

simple fix would remove the table and add other props

• Haha
Reactions: Sauce and K4marad