Admin abuse

1+3+3=7

20 Jun 2011
alright.. Ive been playing at the zombie server for months now and ive never seen a admin abusing. Then today 20 june i was playing like i always do and there was a retarded admin called Skralle or something.. suddenly i get kicked for "door closing" cos i was door closing for like 5 zombies so i wasnt going to die ( lmao )

Then i join the server again and he said that i got kicked for door closing for ct.. BULLSHIT. There was 0 ct on that side of the door. No, I dont have any proof for it because there is no point for me to record when im used to good admins.. I dont care that i got kicked, its just annoying like fuck that a newfag admin abuses when its hes first day with admin, seriously?

..5 minutes later when the new round started he teled to the doors as usually.. then some other guy closed both doors like 2 times and i was watching both admin and the player at the same time so I saw that he was watching him door closing..

..nothing happened? I started telling admin to watch him cos he was door closing and he diddnt do shit about it.. ct killed zombies fast and a new round started and same thing happened once again.. then he said if i was going to complaine more he was going to ban me.

And when was it illigal to help admins? seriously..
Ppl that donate for admin should have a day when theye proove they can be trustworthy..

If anyone else saw him abusing ; POST HERE!

Best zombie server ever, but when newfag admins fucks me over, i get piss`d

1+3+3=7

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
okay, first of all try to be polite when posting an abuse report. try to avoid using insults.
it's thanks to the donators that you can play on our servers, without money nothing can be done.

alright, for that trouble, i've been checking those 2 new admins for about an hour and i saw them quite up to use admin the most they could, which is not right. i'll be explaining them better how admin has to be used. i'm asking now the admin you're reporting to atleast say something here, and if needed give the excuses.
Niko //Community leader and Main server manager

skrället

19 Jun 2011
Yo. As i see there was 1 ct outside the door shooting att like 3-4 zombies cooming to the door and then u cloosed the door and he got eaten by the zombies. That is what i saw BUT if it was wrong I apologize For that. And btw i was going to ban for 5 min because i spammed me that i did wrong and there was other doorclooser. i do my best ok ?

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
lol just to say, there is no point of banning 5 minutes. kick is what should be meant for