admin abuse

HardBln

5 Jul 2011
Hi,
i played today 4 hours on your Server and it was fun. And then we switched to 4way map and some guys are spawnafk. i walked up and remember the spawnafk'ers and jump down the middle (were you get on top to the lift at start) and there is "EH Malte" and pwn him to zombie >> kick -.- *sucks

Malte

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
4 Dec 2010
well, thats ridiculous, i don't kick someone for killing me. Ingame name?

zero*

29 Jul 2011
Hmm feeled like i could say this.

Maybe a month ago u kicked me twice (in 2 days). Both times i got kicked, i didnt do a thing, prove me wrong.

And the 2nd kick, i just joined the server for the first time that day. So i connected -> picked a team then "kicked by adminstrator".

Before i got kicked and then when i joined back i saw that eh malte is in game. And what i remember u didnt even response me why kicked.

And if these kicks are cuz i kicked u out from gd server, ofc i have rights to kick a person who continously insults other people + admins.

So i wouldnt be surprised if that guy who accused u would be right.

Malte

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
4 Dec 2010
I kicked ya, cause you spammed with nades.

And 2nd kick, you had highping like 600.

I didnt insult peoples on gd.

E: btw, you kicked me 3 times on gd, without a reason.

zero*

29 Jul 2011
Im not sure dont u remember or are u just lying.

1. i was zm when kicked first time so couldnt nade spam.

2. ive never had 600 ping because i have very good internet connection and its always 50-60

3. Yes u did, i dont kick any1 for no reason.

I seen it myself and another admin said in our private chat that you have been insulting and flaming all the time

And u raged that we didnt change the map when u wanted and u said u would report NANO that we're bad admins cuz we dont change.

PS. about that 2nd kick, i was just joining the server when kicked so u couldnt have seen that i have high ping and i kicked u twice from GD, for the same reason, if u were kicked 3 times it wasnt me.

zero*

29 Jul 2011
Oh and btw about the first kick, it was 4way map. I was close to a elevator with maybe 1 other zm near me, there were definately no cts which u could possible thought it would be me spamming those nades.

And i dont realize why are u making up stuff like this. U just got busted so just admit it... Or u can keep telling more lies.

Malte

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
4 Dec 2010
1. i dont know nano, so i wouldnt report some things, cause i dont know him. 2. i just said, that you probably should change the map.

you were ct, at the first kick.

and 2nd kick, your ping was much way too high.

zero*

29 Jul 2011
Another lie <.<

dont see a reason to post anymore to this topic because u havent said even 1 honest thing.

Malte

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
4 Dec 2010
mhm, what you are calling a "lie" is the truth and i dont wanna discuss with you anymore.

zero*

29 Jul 2011
What am i calling a lie? Well just everything u have said. I was even talking to u just before kick so how did i have the time to nade spam?

I guess the guy who made this thread is also a lier but its good that we have at least 1 honest person here like u...

Lock the thread if u want im done speaking with u as this leads nowhere.

zero*

29 Jul 2011
Forgot to say this... If i nade spammed, why no slap/warning or even a reason in kick? Same thing in 2nd ban... U didnt put any reason, probably cuz there was no real reason...

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
wait wait...
first of all this is EH not GD... so keep gd issues out of here, only nano is allowed to post such things here.

second thing... are you seriously discussing so hard because of some kicks?

thought it was cause of a ban...

if you can play now then i don't see where is the problem. if you think you're being abused then record a demo and post it here and we will take care.

Case is closed?