Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAlmighty

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
16 Apr 2012
name: TheAlmighty
steam id: STEAM_0:0:15680619
reason of the ban: (find it on http://bans.elite-hunterz.info)
why u should be unbanned: This is not really unbann requests its only 1 hour + he made a shitty bann record on me! i just want to let higher level admins to notify this and perhaps some warning will be given

Was just playing ZM and Enissay out of nowhere slayed me and banned me for team killing.. Im the person that always argues complains about all the rules breakers and etc look at my report section/posts how many reports and out of nowhere i would be doin such a thing?

few words for you mate: grow up thanks for attetion

[EDIT] ok thats not cool extending to 4hours

Last edited:

Infinity

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
27 Aug 2012
Germany Bavaria
I was there, too.

You closed the door which teamkilled him, after that he slayed you.
Then you decided to insult him with something like "u asshole."

He extend the Ban because you already have a similiar previous Ban.

TheAlmighty

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
16 Apr 2012
That other bann was same issue just like with this kid has happend.. But its cool i cant argue with bunch of kids running the server :/ so its not worth the time to even try

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011
Well we got logs on you closing the door, "The left door was closed by TheAlmighty - STEAM_0:0:15680619" and this is from your chatlog: "2012-09-23 23:46:36 wtf u doin asshole." Maybe you didn't mean to close it on someone, or maybe you did but please get your facts right before making an abuse report lol.

TheAlmighty

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
16 Apr 2012
Ye i opened the doors the zombie popped out and i was shooting at him and trying to close the door... but im not sure how is that team killing in the 1st place!

I never door close/block for purpose those are facts... but anyway ofc admins will be right as always so il just stay shut and avoid the argument as its pointless anyway

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011
Ye i opened the doors the zombie popped out and i was shooting at him and trying to close the door... but im not sure how is that team killing in the 1st place!

I never door close/block for purpose those are facts... but anyway ofc admins will be right as always so il just stay shut and avoid the argument as its pointless anyway

And why didn't you say that on your first post? Anyways abuse is one thing while a mistake is another and in this case it sounds like a mistake, if you want an unban you better wait for enissay to reply!

TheAlmighty

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
16 Apr 2012
Well i only have 1 more hour to play till im goin bed as i have work tommorow ... and i dont think i will get any response from him anytime soon .. unless ofc you could get in contact with im somehow

Enissay

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
21 Aug 2012
Sorry for my late reply...

Crushing me wasnt enough to give you a ban, but insulting me after that did... If you just recognized your mistake and apologized, I would've unbanned you with no problem... But keeping arguing about it and making fake stories does not help at all :-/

BTW I wasn't the only admin on at the time, Infinity and Seyfuddin were there too, so don't tell that we all are lying :S

seyfuddin

24 Jul 2012
Hamburg
lol there is no abusing, its called punishment, he only gave you 4 hours for admin insult, that was polite of him. Other would give a day or so.

The Viper

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Dec 2011
Norway, Oslo
Also a good tip is to be polite when doing an unban request :). It might help you some day if you'll need an unban later or something like that.

Cheers :).

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
Status
Not open for further replies.