ADMIN Malte bullies players

Tim

12 Apr 2011
some people never change...
sry guys, after a few weeks of absence I returned to EliteHunterz, but had to see - nothing has been changed.
"admin malte slayed ... for beeing noob" etc.., bulliing several gamers, acting like a little boy without any sence of responsibility.
I like you guys and I like your servers, but, sad to say, I'll find another one (and others will, I guess). actually I already did, a nice office-server with some mods.
goodbye and good luck

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
sad to see you leaving for such thing, i'd like to know more...
as HeadAdmin and Community leader it's not nice to see somebody leaving our servers because of an issue with an admin!
if you explain better how things are happening i'm more than sure that i'll be able to fix it.

Greetings,
Nikooo777

Malte

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
4 Dec 2010
lol, everytime you...i don't slay for being a noob. i slayed peoples, who are blocking excessive other players and me, as we have alot of blockers on our servers. maybe you are one of them (blockers), i don't know..

bergice

19 Apr 2011
Norway
I sort of agree with you Tim.

I don't understand why this server has a pay for admin policy, I find it simply retarded, why would you pay to do a job? Paying to become a mod and access to custom skins would be understandable but many people see the admin status as a title and many buy it to get respect, being an administrator is a job, you make the server clean from profanity, griefers and cheaters but also have a fun time, so the pay for admin thing is probably the reason why some admins can be abusive.

My 2 cents.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
hi,
actually without donators that pay for admin you wouldn't be playing on our servers. i somehow have to pay the bills, and they are not something like 30 euros :)
I also do my best to make admins respect the rules and so on but you know... i can't see all myself. if there are problems i should get informed asap via forum.