Admin not doing their job

HazardTeam3

17 Feb 2012
Was playing in V3 All Weapons Zombie Hunting server 4way tunnel, had the Admin tell us not to close the door on other players, yet he allows for someone to block the platform and me falling to my death. Told the admin, he never said a word nor banned the blockers. Name of blocker is "cogoyo" and admin name is Scarface

scarface

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
17 Aug 2011
Norway
was busy watching the doors as it doesnt help for most people to be told not to close them, happends we cant be everywhere at ones nor catch all the things players do...

HazardTeam3

17 Feb 2012
Why don't the admins do their job better? Out of the 6 months I've been playing on your servers, they are either doing something else or not doing their job right. They dont ban people who are breaking the rules, and they ban others or tell off others who are not breaking the rules. Maybe you would have more players if your admins did their job right for once. I have found some better alternatives to your Zombie servers that have better supervision and better features.

And Scarface, do you read the chat at all or are you constanstly fixated on the doors? Because we had several people calling for you and you never responded. I'm sure you can multitask? And I have had the doors closed on me numerous times, why don't you get the map changed or modified? Then you can better direct your efforts to more important matters? Simple as that.

scarface

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
17 Aug 2011
Norway
i do read chat but dont exactly only sit and stare at the chat the whole time i am playing have aloot of pm`s during gameplay so might have missed some. but to be honest you cant expect a admin to be everywhere, and catch every little thing. for instance i see now you have been calling admin assholes and trying to bribe a admin...

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011
Admins wants to play too you know and there for we may miss the chat from time to time besides from that we always got something to do so you just got to accept that we miss some stuff sometimes since we can't do everything, we're humans too. Changing the map wont solve the problem, in fact people will just get mad since 4way is so popular.

HazardTeam3

17 Feb 2012
I don't expect you to read the chat the whole time, that would be retarded, maybe just once in a while glance over it and if you are in PM's a lot, why are you doing that instead of monitering the game? Again, why are you doing that instead of supervising the game? That's what I mean, admins are not doing their job. Also if you really read above, you will see another guy "FREIMAURER" who started it, so don't accuse me of false accusations. And there again, admins are not doing their job right by not reading the entire thing and assuming something. Was joking with FREIMAURER saying I'd increase it.

HazardTeam3

17 Feb 2012
Admins wants to play too you know and there for we may miss the chat from time to time besides from that we always got something to do so you just got to accept that we miss some stuff sometimes since we can't do everything, we're humans too. Changing the map wont solve the problem, in fact people will just get mad since 4way is so popular.

On 4way why don't you make controls for BOTH sides to open the door? Or remove the doors?

I obviously know that admins want to play too. Why don't admins once in a while check the chat. We were constantly asking him. But when you have several people asking you to do it, then you should do something about it, not keep ignoring it like Scarface did. He also allowed this person to block still in the next map and Scarface was there as well.

Tell me, what exactly is your definition of an "admin"?

If I get banned for this, go ahead ban me I couldn't care, would help me to avoid servers that who has corrupted leadership. But you will also be ignoring someone here who see's problems in the game and doesn't want to change when you have people complaining about it.

Why don't you guys hire better admins and have better rules for the admins? It doesn't take a rocket scientist.

Last edited:

The Viper

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Dec 2011
Norway, Oslo
Admins are just normal players with admin rights. We can't see everything and if we need to punish someone, we'll have to see it for ourselves/see some kind of evidence at the forums. If you spotted someone blocking the doors/closing the doors on teammates, go ahead and say it or why not make a "ban request" with the evidence. BUT... we will have to see something in order to punish them. Honestly we cannot stay in spectators all the time. We also want to play the game.

=== Good tips ===
Also one thing. Don't expect one admin that's getting chased by multiple zombies, to be able to read the chat/answer the chat. Try to tell the admin something when the round is over/the admin isn't under attack from other people. It would make things a lot easier.

Thanks ^_^

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011
Since i don't know the whole story i can't speak for Scarface but as i said we're humans, we're doing this for free so you can't expect us to do everything, we make mistakes, we miss stuff and that's it, this thread wont lead anywhere.

My definition of an admin: Kinda obvious but if you don't know i'm more than happy to tell you, we admins should keep the servers safe from rulebreakers.

Now may i ask you, who is this thread for, Scarface or everyone in the admin team?

The Viper

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Dec 2011
Norway, Oslo
Seems like he's talking to scarface but at the same time trying to categorize all the admins as lazy.

As for HazardTeam3...
If your posting a thead in the ban/unban request, it kinda require some kind of evidence or else we'll never be able to do anything. Try upload a screeneshot or a DEMO file. The demo would be the most helpful and useful evidence that you could present.

Last edited:

HazardTeam3

17 Feb 2012
I did, numerous times when the round was over. So admins don't really supervise the game? One who administers(to have charge of), especially one who works as a manager in a business, government agency, or school. Definition of an admin or administrator. Maybe you need to change your definition

Admins are just normal players with admin rights. We can't see everything and if we need to punish someone, we'll have to see it for ourselves/see some kind of evidence at the forums. If you spotted someone blocking the doors/closing the doors on teammates, go ahead and say it or why not make a "ban request" with the evidence. BUT... we will have to see something in order to punish them. Honestly we cannot stay in spectators all the time. We also want to play the game.

=== Good tips ===
Also one thing. Don't expect one admin that's getting chased by multiple zombies, to be able to read the chat/answer the chat. Try to tell the admin something when the round is over/the admin isn't under attack from other people. It would make things a lot easier.

Thanks ^_^

HazardTeam3

17 Feb 2012
Scarface and that blocker is the reason i made this thread. I know you are humans and we are not perfect. But I wish you would have better admins who are actually devoted to supervising the game. See again? You don't read the whole thread and you ignore change. I actually like these servers, and just some change. A lot of your admins are just "admins" because they like the power and they don't use that power right or they abuse them like Scarface did.

Since i don't know the whole story i can't speak for Scarface but as i said we're humans, we're doing this for free so you can't expect us to do everything, we make mistakes, we miss stuff and that's it, this thread wont lead anywhere.

My definition of an admin: Kinda obvious but if you don't know i'm more than happy to tell you, we admins should keep the servers safe from rulebreakers.

Now may i ask you, who is this thread for, Scarface or everyone in the admin team?

HazardTeam3

17 Feb 2012
Well it is kind of hard to do that when there isn't anything to "Screensnap". How would I screensnap an admin not doing they're job? Just take a picture of them while there is someone blocking? I'm playing the game too. What is a demo file? But I doubt that can tell if an admin was doing their job? Also hard to screensnap the blocker on 4way when I fall. And when I get back up I'm zombificated and the guy isn't blocking anymore.

Seems like he's talking to scarface but at the same time trying to categorize all the admins as lazy.

As for HazardTeam3...
If your posting a thead in the ban/unban request, it kinda require some kind of evidence or else we'll never be able to do anything. Try upload a screeneshot or a DEMO file. The demo would be the most helpful and useful evidence that you could present.

Last edited:

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011
Well it is kind of hard to do that when there isn't anything to "Screensnap". How would I screensnap an admin not doing they're job? Just take a picture of them while there is someone blocking? I'm playing the game too. What is a demo file? But I doubt that can tell if an admin was doing their job? Also hard to screensnap the blocker on 4way when I fall. And when I get back up I'm zombificated and the guy isn't blocking anymore.

A demo file is a video clip you can make in game by typing "record" in the console but as viper said, comming to the the forum without any evidence wont lead anywhere this thread will just get locked. You're saying that Scarface abused his rights, by doing what exactly? Ignoring chat huh?

HazardTeam3

17 Feb 2012
I obviously see a lot of favortism here, maybe that is why your game servers are so corrupted. Well I will be thankful if I get banned.

Scarface ingnored the chat and did not read it and he also said he was in the middle of some PM's and not doing his job. He also accused me in this forum of something that I did not do. And again it is hard to give proof of this. Espcially when you have a blocker on 4way Tunnel that blocks the platform, by the time I'm able to take action, I'm already falling.
A demo file is a video clip you can make in game by typing "record" in the console but as viper said, comming to the the forum without any evidence wont lead anywhere this thread will just get locked. You're saying that Scarface abused his rights, by doing what exactly? Ignoring chat huh?

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011
I don't favorise anyone and i don't doubt what you're saying but evidence is still the most important part if you want us to do something about it.
"2012-05-07 01:14:54 Do you fucking job for once stupid admin.." "2012-05-07 01:25:10 Admins are assholes but they dont do their job."

Taken from your chatlog,it seems Scarface didn't falsely accuse you for anything..

When recording a demo you better be in spectator, for example : You fell down and from what i know you died from that fall because of the blocker, next round go spectate that guy that blocked you last round, type "record ----name of the demo----". Now since he blocked you last round he most likely will block someone else this round and sicne you got it recorded you can just post the demo here on the forum and we other admins will take care of it.

HazardTeam3

17 Feb 2012
You are right with the evidence part, my apologies for not having any to show here and therefore useless to post here in the first place. I apologize what I said about the admins, was mad. Enough said here and enough arguing, thanks for your help.

I don't favorise anyone and i don't doubt what you're saying but evidence is still the most important part if you want us to do something about it.
"2012-05-07 01:14:54 Do you fucking job for once stupid admin.." "2012-05-07 01:25:10 Admins are assholes but they dont do their job."

Taken from your chatlog,it seems Scarface didn't falsely accuse you for anything..

When recording a demo you better be in spectator, for example : You fell down and from what i know you died from that fall because of the blocker, next round go spectate that guy that blocked you last round, type "record ----name of the demo----". Now since he blocked you last round he most likely will block someone else this round and sicne you got it recorded you can just post the demo here on the forum and we other admins will take care of it.

scarface

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
17 Aug 2011
Norway
i can understand how you feel hazardteam3, what most people dont know/do is take a screenshot, it can easly be taken with steam by pushing f12(default hotkey) cause a demo u need to open console and that might take a while but atleast get a screenshot then u have some case not just tell in chat to ban someone

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
we will soon make rules more clear for the admins, anyway i think the admins that responded in this thread are good admins that do their job correctly, as they said they can't follow the game 24/7 and they are players too so you can't expect everything to be answered.

I hope this is clear now, GoodNight

HazardTeam3

17 Feb 2012
Thanks

Yeah sorry for this man, I don't mean to start trouble at all. Just makes me mad when you got people messing up the game. I love these servers and I think they are simple yet fun. I do not like the complex ones. Again, sorry man and hope all is cool and look foward to the clearer admin rules. Thanks for all your help. ;)

i can understand how you feel hazardteam3, what most people dont know/do is take a screenshot, it can easly be taken with steam by pushing f12(default hotkey) cause a demo u need to open console and that might take a while but atleast get a screenshot then u have some case not just tell in chat to ban someone