Handled+ ADMINS do your job!

Nenad

30 Sep 2017
Seriously, when are the admins going to start doing their jobs and stop just sending warnings but actually start banning people. Especially on the zombie servers its unbearable to play, the admins know all the trouble makers there and not doing anything about it. starting from youssef the terminator to mr.trololo and the bunch. If you are uncapable to do it give me an admin i will fix the server in 24hours! I planned on supporting the servers by sending donations but until you fix it i wont be paying for servers that dont have simple sense of game play! ADMINS DO YOUR JOBS and stop kicking and banning for personal reasons! And dont give stupid excuses because some of us have been an admin on servers since CS exists, we know how things work! Tame down these kids. This is my first time in my life since i play counter strike to come out on a server and report these stuff, but you have to fix your stuff admins.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 465

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
I am unsure what you are attempting to relay. To avoid confusion, and easier understanding, please provide all the information that is requested in the form that is filled out at the top of the forums page if you follow the application form option.

Then we can tackle and review the situation appropriately. As this is an abuse report which tends to involve an admin or more. That screenshot, provides very little insight alongside your monologue.
I thank you for your understanding and your activity on our servers.

Regards
AsH

Melisa

Queen
Staff member
Special Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Tech Team
Donator
23 May 2014
1'029
Sweden
Hello Nenad,

From your perspective you may think that It's easy, that we can just ban people left and right and that will solve the problem, but we can't and simply because if we do that there won't be many players left on the server. We follow the 3 steps: 1. Warn 2. Kick 3. Ban.
We know there are rule-breakers but we can't really keep an eye on everyone. Sometimes the servers are full and how is 1 admin gonna keep an eye on 60+ players?
And as you can see here and here Youssef has a bunch of bans and gags, we are doing our work but we also have other things to take care off. We can't have 1 player as a priority because we have to check up on all the 60+ players.

Also regarding this "abuse report" I don't see any abuse made since you have no proof nor any information, I think you may have posted on the wrong section?

Regards,
Melisa.

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
- We admins also have to follow some rules and those includes warning and kicking before we can ban players in most situations.
- You as a player can also report rulebreakers, as Ash mentioned you just have to fill out the ban request form with the needed information.
- A person should never be banned for personal reasons. If you believe someone banned a player for personal reasons then feel free to go ahead and talk with that admin or make a more specific abuse report.

___pay

BANNED
9 Sep 2013
lmao.... i havent broken any rules for ages now!
ask the admins who are always on v3!

im going for admin also, lets see who will be one first.

i heard that chances are good for me xD

l00000000000000000000000000000000000l
wrote above text and immediatly 3 more admins joined the server within 5 minutes ....

Last edited:

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Yeah I agree that you haven't broken rules for a long time, more or less as long as you haven't played on the servers! :-D