Ammo pack

USA

7 Dec 2018
A long time ago I played on 1.6 servers, there was a currency on the server, ammo-packs, it allowed to buy
for zombies
- antidote (back to become a survivor)
- infectious bomb (zombie throws a grenade, which of the surviving players were in the explosion zone becomes infected and turns into a zombie)

for players
- infinite ammo (shooting without reloading the end of the round or before turning into a zombie)
- armor (zombies infect only 2 hits)
- ice bomb(zombies trapped in the explosion zone are frozen in place for a few seconds)
- fire bomb(zombies caught in the explosion zone are burning and the speed of movement decreases temporarily)

In order to get ammopacks, you must apply damage.
Unfortunately, the server on which I play has long ceased to exist, but there are some similar ones.
Zombies receive one ammopack for each infection player.

Adding ammo packs will make the game more interesting, zombies will be motivated to infect other players.

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
These features have been disabled on our zombiemod servers as it does not suit our preferred gameplay.

Your suggestion is very useful for different gamemodes, though. I used to play on servers with such settings but as i said in the beginning, it was a different gameplay than we offer on our servers.

USA

7 Dec 2018
These features have been disabled on our zombiemod servers as it does not suit our preferred gameplay.

Your suggestion is very useful for different gamemodes, though. I used to play on servers with such settings but as i said in the beginning, it was a different gameplay than we offer on our servers.
What do you expect on your servers and what can you offer to players in replace for ammo pack?
I already got used to your server and made friends with some players.
I am not fundamentally the presence of ammo pack, but the players who become zombies are not motivated to infect other players, so often in the absence of administration they start fooling around, doing trolling and other obscene things.
But they do it not from evil. You need to find a way to motivate zombies to infect players.

And taking this opportunity, once played on other servers, I think you saw that there are classes of zombies, why do not you add?
If you are fundamentally configured not to repeat copies of other servers, then you can at least add HP zombies or will you make HP give 3000-15000 randomly?
Zombies are too easy to kill ...