Auto-pistol macro

vaalaria

21 Feb 2011
Romania
Heya,

Maybe it would be nice to write in the wellcome screen, under the "bhop macros/scripts are not allowed" that auto-pistol macros are not allowed aswell. seen some guys having macros for left click and when you combine that with elites well is like shooting a P-90 :-s

volraider

21 Jan 2013
How do you know they have macros? The elites firing speed is capped at a certain rate (bind it to your mousewheel and see for yourself), and good players can click the mouse button as fast as the elites will shoot.

vaalaria

21 Feb 2011
Romania
How do you know they have macros? The elites firing speed is capped at a certain rate (bind it to your mousewheel and see for yourself), and good players can click the mouse button as fast as the elites will shoot.

No good player will bind this to wheel, they will keep the wheel for bhop.
Also you cannot shoot really fast with elites and not loose accuracy, which you don't if you have macro for this.
And last, yes it is detectable.

volraider

21 Jan 2013
No good player will bind this to wheel, they will keep the wheel for bhop.
Also you cannot shoot really fast with elites and not loose accuracy, which you don't if you have macro for this.
And last, yes it is detectable.

Lol.. you misinterpreted everything I said.

- I meant, you can prove it to yourself temporarily, by binding it to mousewheel and testing it. Of course dont LEAVE it bound to mousewheel...
- I can shoot really fast and not loose accuracy... and other good players can as well. Its really, really easy. Both using a macro or firing very fast have the same amount of bullet spread unless you have a no recoil cheat or aimbot.
- Sure, its detectable.. but did YOU detect this? It sounds like you just specced people and watched them shoot and assumed they have a macro. There is no way to tell (just by speccing) whether or not someone has a macro or is clicking mouse very fast.

Boubble

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
11 Jun 2013
Some people might not know that it's not allowed to use macros, so why not add it to the welcome screen. I don't see any harm in that.
Good suggestion vaal =)

Reactions: vaalaria

vaalaria

21 Feb 2011
Romania
volraider said:
Lol.. you misinterpreted everything I said.

- I meant, you can prove it to yourself temporarily, by binding it to mousewheel and testing it. Of course dont LEAVE it bound to mousewheel...
- I can shoot really fast and not loose accuracy... and other good players can as well. Its really, really easy. Both using a macro or firing very fast have the same amount of bullet spread unless you have a no recoil cheat or aimbot.
- Sure, its detectable.. but did YOU detect this? It sounds like you just specced people and watched them shoot and assumed they have a macro. There is no way to tell (just by speccing) whether or not someone has a macro or is clicking mouse very fast.

Actually it is, trust me. I've been an admin on other server for about 4 years and I've seen it all.

Some people might not know that it's not allowed to use macros, so why not add it to the welcome screen. I don't see any harm in that.
Good suggestion vaal =)

Thanks Boubble :)

winter

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
14 Nov 2012
Spain
Also auto-pistol macro are not that usual.

Rapid fire hacks are the most famous in this kind of feature, anyways it does not make anyone bad if we had this rule. I think =P

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'207
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Hacking/cheating/use of Macros are not Allowed on our servers. Im sure Ha/Spa will add it to the list soon enough, but Atm im sure they have more important things to do.