Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com

Wesker

16 Sep 2011
Unban requests:I ask permanant for an absurd reason has etre debanni of a banns and inexpliqable.

name:??m?? ??m?sîs [F??]
steam id:STEAM_0:1:14687893
reason of the ban:Multi-Hack
why u should be unbanned:

MisterPringles

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Oct 2011
Belgium
ALL that time he was playing, now on rank 1 all because of cheating.... LAME !!!!!

Wesker

16 Sep 2011
Then if I indeed understand, I am banished of your waiter(server) for deceit of aimbot, but if I had an aimbot I would always put tete I would never be had by zombie.
No I think that you banished me has life only because I am a good player of zombie and that simply ca does not please certain player and as he(it) are jealous.
For my part I never have to cheat, then if had me to you to enrengister to go to send to it the recording has valve for deceit, I am on is 100 % which they will re-lay you he(it) does not cheat.

Then to go to you to make what?

Malte

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
4 Dec 2010
you were aimbotting clearly, nobody is jealous to you for cheating.

btw: google translator sucks as hell.

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
thats no aimbot imo so overthink your decisions

Wesker

16 Sep 2011
In that case he(it) stays a thing(matter) has to make, to send your demo of me has steam valve, and he(it) will say to you if I have to cheat or not.

I says to you that I never cheat and I does not see it the interet to play.

Thank you for your comprehension.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com

Wesker

16 Sep 2011
I the demo cannot telecharger because there is an error which occurs when I click above, it is very it's a pity that I cannot see her(it) I would indeed have to like seeing her(it).

I do not know meme not that the aimbotting, but be that as it may can make deceive you to you of what had been able to you to see.

MisterPringles

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Oct 2011
Belgium
i saw him playing allot and spectated him a few times(automaticly when he killed me) i didnt see any hacks, but u've got the demo so decide.

MisterPringles

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Oct 2011
Belgium
Yo, i saw the demo 4times now, sorry man to my opinion i don't see any aimbot.

Grtz

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
If my opinion accounts i'll chip in.

No aimbot from my perspective, looks a bit dodgy at first but after watching it in various speeds quite a few times, it doesnt look like one to me. If you watch towards the end of the demo when he shoots the zombie going into the room in the building, you can clearly see his bullets hitting the wall and not the zombies head.

Benefit of the doubt i'd say :p

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
kinda astonished that niko says that this is aimbot, lucky wesker that i checked the demo and didnt trust him..

Wesker

16 Sep 2011
Thank you for having has all of good credit note to look at the video of me, but you know him(it) all that have always expects has a zombie in a corner(place) of wall and we always fire little has the advance to be able to get(touch) him(it) and that he do not get(touch) us, finally I made as ca not to make me get(touch), meme if I saw him(it) auparavent.

Thus I waits for your descision definitive for a debann.

STEAM_0:1:14687893? ??m?? ??m?sîs [F??]

Status
Not open for further replies.