4.9 MB · Views: 247

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
Hello Sumned and thank you for your report.

From what i can see the 2 of you ran into each other and then you fell down. The same happened to another player, it did look like infomercial ran into you to somehow push you down (even i didn't know that technique) but it can be stated by him that he just ran to where you were. Regarding afterwards where he stood behind a player the other player could easily jump over him or zstuck through him.

1nfomercial is a known rule breaker and we always look out for him but this is not enough to ban him.

Have a nice week.

Sumned

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Nov 2017
Hello Sumned and thank you for your report.

From what i can see the 2 of you ran into each other and then you fell down. The same happened to another player, it did look like infomercial ran into you to somehow push you down (even i didn't know that technique) but it can be stated by him that he just ran to where you were. Regarding afterwards where he stood behind a player the other player could easily jump over him or zstuck through him.

1nfomercial is a known rule breaker and we always look out for him but this is not enough to ban him.

Have a nice week.
you mean that one of the most famous ways to kill another player will now not be banished?)

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
In this case it was hard to say if he did it on purpose and if we can't be sure we can't do anything about it.

Sumned

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Nov 2017
In this case it was hard to say if he did it on purpose and if we can't be sure we can't do anything about it.
Look at the game log, there were many such deaths. If, of course, you think that a player who constantly breaks the rules can "accidentally" kill two other players

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
The problem with this situation is that we can't prove he did it on purpose. If we can't be 100% sure he meant to team kill we can't take action, also logs don't show any situations in game so there's nothing we can do about this.