2.2 MB · Views: 203
  • info_tk4.dem
    1.2 MB · Views: 212
  • info_tk5.dem
    1.9 MB · Views: 233

1nfomercial

Donator
24 Nov 2014
I take credit for killing one player in demo #1 and one player in demo #3. It is frustrating building up a cade on lift that gets destroyed by coming players. That way the enemy has easy access to the top of that room. So I took self-justice and killed those two players intentionally. I am aware that it is still against the rules and I will accept any punishment given. I apologize to those who I interfered with in their gameplay. I try to discontinue teamkilling on that particular spot.

Even tho, two more players die in demo #3, I don't know why you blame it on me.
Plus, the sticking-out stairs at the bottom of the room are bugged anyway. By jumping on the next moving platform, players sometimes automatically kill others who are stuck in or behind oneself. That issue is already known, but has never been fixed.

In demo #2, #4, and #5. I can not relate on killing someone. I may use other players to get on top faster. But if people get stuck and kill themselves, do not blame it on me.

Addtional information: I have a total of 4 bans which 2 of them were rejected. So please aknowledge that I only have 2 bans from September 2014. Not proud of any of them.
Source: bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=1nfo&Submit=Search

Last edited:

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'938
Canadia eh?
In the first demo it would be hard to know for sure if he did it intentionally or was just trying to get up but by his own admission, he did the kill on purpose. In the second demo you can again see he is trying to jump up and someone goes underneath of him, it's hard with these to know if it was intentional or an accident. The third demo shows an obvious and blatant teamkill. The fourth demo again looks like a pretty intentional teamkill. The final demo shows that he was obviously attempting to do another teamkill.
Looking at his ban history he has the 2 bans from over 4 years ago, however, they are bans for language which nowadays would not exist. With that in mind due to the teamkills/attempts to teamkill on pretty much every round of the game I'm going to give him a 1 day ban.
Thanks for the report

Reactions: 1nfomercial