Attachments

• 34.dem
    2.9 MB · Views: 122

Roach3558

Gameserver Admin
Donator
27 Mar 2018
Türkiye
I don't know why he reported me?Just like you never wait us in that elevator, I did not wait for you to come above and shoot the cade.
If you're not happy with cade just shoot it away from you.
For Teamkilling, as you can I'm not involved with that, I didn't even saw when he got teamkilled o_O

1nfomercial

Donator
24 Nov 2014
If I always wait, I would have to make these reports everyday.
You shot vending machine in us and got us stuck. Why not wait a few seconds? Wouldn't have made a difference, huh?
I am not blaming you for teamkilling, but for vend blocking.

Roach3558

Gameserver Admin
Donator
27 Mar 2018
Türkiye
I don't have anything to do with your death, he teamkilled not me, I couldn't've figured out he will teamkill you.
Im saying about reports about me, all your reports about me got handled without ban cause I play fair.

Finny

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Apr 2010
Finland
Hello and thank you for reporting.
What a sh*t spot anyways to go to camp. Should be edited so that the elevator gets removed. Seen a lot people getting teamkilled down there.
Roach is not the only one doing mischievous stuff here in the clip. Even you got one guy killed by quickly pressing the elevator button. // was accidental.
And then this one guy, ( A ) does some serious teamkilliing on purpose. See his ban here.
I don't think that what Roach did should lead into a ban. I rather recommend you both to try to play it nice when it comes to stuff like this.
You're both good people and know the rules.

Reactions: 1nfomercial