Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Hi Data,

just wondering... how recently? Schobi is on server since 3 hours. Why dont you report in game?

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Meanwhile I banned both players for 30 min, as it's both player's first ban. Remember that you are expected to report in game if an admin is online. This situation could have easily been handled on servers.

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Sorry didn't see him, next time I'll check the player list before reporting someone. Or at least unless I only see those admins from which I know they prefer if I report a demo. ;-)

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Situations like this need to be handled in game if admins are online. There is no admin in our team who will tell you "no I wont handle it, please make a report".

This is totally different from situations like teamkilling, which happen in few seconds and which are out of reach for admins in game. It is a 30 second blocking situation, there was plenty of time to call for help. Please keep that in mind.

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Yeah as mentioned in this case I wasn't aware that schobi was around. But I also had situations when I asked admins if I should post the demo or let them handle it and they preferred the demo. Since many admins like to play and not move to spec everytime something happens or can't do it in time, I think posting a demo in that case should be fine. And yeah there was of course situations I made a demo of while admins couldn't even switch to spectator before situation was over. In those cases I also sometimes gave a hint that I am about to submit the demo so that they know they can directly react on my report and handle it in-game (which so far never happened I think).