Handled+ Ban Request: Blazed Sun (EliteDucker)

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Name Blazed Sun (EliteDucker)
SteamID U:1:26401448
Server Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date 28.05.2018

Ban Reason Barricade destroying
Additional Information
First i kill him, then he comes back as CT destroying our barricade and getting us all killed.

I know he wanted to get quickly inside and close the barricade but it doesn't change the fact that his plan to destroy our barricade and close it, failed and ended up killing everyone and ruining the round for me and everyone else in there.

It was late in the round with only a few CT's left and then the zombie we kill, ends up killing us.

Evidence (video is private, only those with link can see, usefull to show it to the victim if he wonders about banreason)

Proof Demo

Here is his reply to this.
zOpqUd4.jpg

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Jesus the quality of the video is terrible, anyway i believe he panicked and didnt have any intention to team kill and as he hasn't been banned in more than a year I'll decide to not ban him, we will keep an eye on him ingame tho

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
I'l keep my head around. a guy named Rambo has been on my radar but i wasn't recording at the time, he shot friend zombies onto CT's with awp and shotgun, launching them into ct place and killing everyone.

Everyone gotta respect the game and players, specially when you get invulnerability and respawn you have to realise that if its crowded you just have to accept becoming a zombie again over breaking in at other players barricades, Specially in end game when its few CT's alive and 30 zombies.

I reached somewhat the same conclusion, but panicking thats nja depends on age, i would go elsewhere and try to survive instead of ruining for other players by taking that 5-10 seconds i have to destroy a barricade quickly, specially when i already know there's 10 zombies around the CT's where i am headed and that its end of the round.

Last edited: