David2

27 Oct 2018
Name Bumin Kağan
SteamID [U:1:906573863]
Server Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date 27.10.2018 14.30-15.00

Ban Reason Blocking
Additional Information
He was blocking me 3 times.I warned him. Check the demo please.

Additional: He is the same person with @Ataturkcu19 on the forum. Just changed his ip address.

Additional2: Search the chat history with '' Bumin Kağan '' There are too many requests to be banned him. He was cheating for a short time.

I'm Q's brother.

Proof Demo

Attachments

• ipner.dem
    1.9 MB · Views: 249
Last edited:

David2

27 Oct 2018
Blocked me and forced to show me his spray... 3 times!!!

Last edited:

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'918
Canadia eh?
You know Quaresma, you and another guy flooding the chat to kick/ban/whatever bumin doesn't mean there are "too many requests"

David2

27 Oct 2018
You know Quaresma, you and another guy flooding the chat to kick/ban/whatever bumin doesn't mean there are "too many requests"
it was additional information. mike tried to "votekick" for him.

And please don't focus on that only. He was blocking and forcing to show his spray. Do you see??? Please be fair. Noob finny banned quaresma without proof of demo in the past! Yes quaresma may be teamkiller or insulting people but this is not fair at all!!

@Nikooo777

Last edited:

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'918
Canadia eh?
We don't require demos for all bans, and you just admitted to breaking our rules quaresma. If you don't want to get banned by our "noob" admins, maybe don't break the rules?

David2

27 Oct 2018
Please don't change main idea of the thread. This is my problem but we are talking about Bumin Kağan's bloking and forcing to show his spray over and over!

David2

27 Oct 2018
Also, I didn't mean "noob" admins! There is only noob in the server. He is finny noob. He plays it like a farmer.

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'918
Canadia eh?
Your demo clearly shows that he wasn't blocking you, and when you guys came into contact he quickly moved out of the way. Touching each other doesn't mean it's blocking. Showing someone a spray also does not constitute a ban. All I see from this demo is you were intentionally trying to have him break the rules to get him banned...
The request concerns him, he is perfectly allowed to post here

Reactions: Bumin Kağan

David2

27 Oct 2018
I will fuck your mom in her mouth! @Lotus

Be fair idiot! You don't see he is blocking me in order to show his spray?

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'918
Canadia eh?
Would you like me to simply ban you quaresma? No wonder you have so many gags. Grow up dude, you really think insulting me is the right way to go here? I'll give you a chance to take it back, if not then I'll lock this thread.

David2

27 Oct 2018
I'm a webmaster and know everything about site and ip informations.

If I want to attack your servers (Ddos), I can easyly. But I'm won't do that because I'm a fair person!

Bumin is the same person with Ataturkcu19. He changed his ip address only.

He want to become an admin. He tried yo become admin before with his old account on this forum but Nikooo denied his requests!

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'918
Canadia eh?
Ok thank you for threatening to ddos, enjoy your ban. Feel free to use your main account in the future