11 May 2018
Switzerland
Name - Dr.Zoïdberg -
SteamID STEAM_0:0:19073065
Server Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date February 6th 12:04 CET / 12:18 CET

Ban Reason Teaming, Blocking
Additional Information
Frozen STEAM_0:0:178547025 involved in teaming (Tick approx. 1722 and up)
Noxio U:1:123465134 involved in blocking people as seen in the second demo

Proof Demo

Attachments

• zoidberg_teaming.dem
    1.3 MB · Views: 194
  • zoidberg_blocking.dem
    1.6 MB · Views: 228
Last edited:
Reactions: ///M3Power

///M3Power

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
20 Dec 2016
Hello @Tirant,

Thank you for taking your free time into reporting the above mentioned players. I've issued them the following bans:
- Dr.Zoïdberg -
Frozen

As per player named Noxio, I wouldn't issue any punishment to him as he could've been stucked into that vending machine as seen in the demo.

Dr Zoïdberg

Donator
18 Jul 2018
Hi M3 power,
The player Noxio was not blocked by vending machine.
He put the vending machine down voluntarily but I have no demo to prove it.
The only thing that can be blamed is not killing the other player.
But can we really say that it's teaming because apart from the fact that I do not kill it, I do not interfere with other players who want to do it.
And to tell you the truth I was explaining the game to a friend who does not know counter strike.
in short, I find the sanction unfair. 1 week is too much

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
Hi M3 power,
The player Noxio was not blocked by vending machine.
He put the vending machine down voluntarily but I have no demo to prove it.
The only thing that can be blamed is not killing the other player.
But can we really say that it's teaming because apart from the fact that I do not kill it, I do not interfere with other players who want to do it.
And to tell you the truth I was explaining the game to a friend who does not know counter strike.
in short, I find the sanction unfair. 1 week is too much

I reviewed the demos and the ban you received is justified. On the blocking demo there was almost nothing, some minor blocking perhaps but on the other one you clearly run around the human as zombie which is teaming as you weren't following the game objective, you were "playing" with the opponent team by letting him live.

However regarding the ban length i reduced it to 2 days as it was your first ban for teaming, however teaming and team killing is not that different but your latest ban was also a while ago so i decided to make it 2 days. I also removed "blocking" as part of the reason as you didn't really block anyone.

Play by the rules in the future or your bans will start getting longer until it gets permanent.

Happy Hunting

Dr Zoïdberg

Donator
18 Jul 2018
I reviewed the demos and the ban you received is justified. On the blocking demo there was almost nothing, some minor blocking perhaps but on the other one you clearly run around the human as zombie which is teaming as you weren't following the game objective, you were "playing" with the opponent team by letting him live.

However regarding the ban length i reduced it to 2 days as it was your first ban for teaming, however teaming and team killing is not that different but your latest ban was also a while ago so i decided to make it 2 days. I also removed "blocking" as part of the reason as you didn't really block anyone.

Play by the rules in the future or your bans will start getting longer until it gets permanent.

Happy Hunting

Hi HAVOC,

I do not deny the fact of not killing the opponent, but I assure you that in terms of blocking, it was not me who blocked the exit of the tunnel but the other player.

We see on the demo that I can not go because I'm blocked. moreover thereafter, I do not see blocking the exit once on the ground.
For teaming we see that I do not protect the enemy even if I do not kill him.

I play every day and to my knowledge there is almost never a major complaint about me.
You can recognize it because I play mainly during the day and your admin are often online.

Thank you for reducing the penalty.