Donator
28 May 2018
Name Freak
SteamID Steam: STEAM_0:1:16103627
Server Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date just now

Ban Reason Teamkilling
Additional Information
I had a chat with Docta about this but he says this is not bannable and i think it is.

He is just going around trying to teamkill everyone and he did it many times.

So i thought docta had a bit bad view on this and thats why i came here to take it further to see what the other admins here has to say. because im predicting alot of "but docta already solved this case" sort of bs replies when i still think this is easily bannable and he is trying to teamkill everyone.

screen of steamid his doesnt show annyway http://prntscr.com/n1xf7c
Proof Demo

Attachments

• u.dem
    1.7 MB · Views: 125

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
Hi mate,

Docta is right. It's not clever but it's neither teamkilling nor bannable.

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
So you cant do anything about this guy trying to teamkill all of us?

if i shot him away before he gets any of us it doesnt count!

Last edited:

Docta

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
29 Dec 2017
You complained to me about him so i went to observe him, from my point of view after spectating i saw him stabbing for a couple of seconds then a zombie leaped in and killed a few of you before even touching him. If it was on the edge of a box doing that i would give a warning (as it's easy for a zombie to hit an edger) but if a zombie has gotten in that far in those toilets (as close as the people who aren't stabbing) then your goose is cooked at that point. Maybe you should be concentrating on stopping the zombies in that scenario, i can understand it being a problem for someone edging but he is amongst you while stabbing.

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
its fine docta, he was trying to teamkill i just have to Stop playing and allow him to kill someone first before its bannable.

told you its shyt rules.