Handled+ Ban Request: ** Godlike |||

Discussion in '(un)ban/un(block) Requests' started by Gower, 25 Apr 2019.

1. Gower

Gower Well-Known Member Gameserver admin Donator

Name ** Godlike |||
    SteamID STEAM_0:0:34417049
    Server Zombie Hunting V3
    Time and Date 19:49 GMT+1 I think, April 25th

Ban Reason Reconnecting
    Additional Information
    He disconnected to avoid being killed, so he didn't lose rank points. Didn't reconnect.

I'll attach a demo this time, but it's very long, don't know how to edit it or anything. Go to the last part of the demo.

Edit: He reconnected a few minutes later.

[​IMG]
    Proof Demo

Attached Files:

2. ViRuS

ViRuS Well-Known Member Donator

Hello after view your demo I saw player disconnect before he died watched this guy ban history and i could not find anything i think he is new player. So he may not know this is not allowed, i will warn him about this or next time will be sanctioned. i hope you understand why im not setting ban for this.
    Regards ViRuS

3. Gower

I just tried to play the demo in my CS, every time I skip ticks, it closes/crashes the demo. But i'm not sure what you mean. He disconnected to avoid dying, right? I also looked at his ban history, searching with SteamID, and it appears that he has 2 bans. 1 for disconnecting.

https://i.imgur.com/wzT25gs.png

Here's my YT video, just to make sure we're talking about the same thing.

So he's not a new player and has been punished for this behaviour previously. :)

Attached Files:

4. Lotus

Lotus Retired SPA/HA Retired SPA/HA Donator

Demo viewer isn't exactly the greatest/most flawless part of CS, it will tend to crash often when you try to do things like skipping forward, usually best to just fast forward as fast as you can, even though some options are shown, that doesn't mean they actually work :p

Also just so you know, disconnecting to avoid a death is not inherently against our rules, it's just the reconnecting which is punished

5. Gower

But he reconnected a few minutes later as seen in the screenshot, perhaps server was full or he was playing it safe.

6. Lotus

Yeah I saw your edit but your initial request before that was only involving the disconnecting which wouldn't be bannable in itself, that is what I am referring to

1nfomercial likes this.
  7. Gower

Okay, that's fine. So it's only punishable if they INSTANTLY rejoin and not a few minutes later? :p

8. Lotus

No I mean if they only disconnect then it isn't against the rules per se. That is what you had originally reported him for, that's all I'm telling you, rejoining a couple minutes later is still pretty much the same as doing it in a few seconds, but your initial report only concerned disconnecting, not rejoining.

9. Gower

I see, but as a regular user, the grace period of editing posts is 20/30 minutes (i tried). I put that in my initial post before ViruS replied to the thread, a day later. So my report is technically valid, right? :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.