Donator
28 May 2018
Name Heinz Guderian
SteamID U:1:132325405
Server Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date 02.06.2018

Ban Reason Teamkilling
Additional Information
I think he got bored, this guy is dangerious to have in your team.

Lets play on the edge with a knife and knife our ct's.

totally not trying to teamkill.

Proof Demo

Schobi

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
31 Jan 2015
Austria
Hallo again,

I watched your demo and this is kinda same like in your other request, just that nobody died in this situation. To my mind his intention and what he tried to do isn't very clear for me.

Keep in mind that edging isn't against the rules, we don't punish for it. It's just one way to play the game. But i want to add, we don't punish as long as it's not on purpose to teamkill others, that's something else. Unfortunately i can't figure out what he really tried, so i wouldn't want to ban him.

Thanks for understand my decision, but keep on recording and trying to catch rulebreakers :)
Schobi

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Not sure how walking on the edge on purpose and pulling knife on CT's is not seen as obvious teamkilling, no yeah he got bored when we survived and the reason he did this was because he forgot to buy guns, he was shooting around with a pistol and when zombies came around he decided to do as demo shows.

and when i spoke to him he just said to fuck off in the chat so, should be banned for trying to teamkill, if he got infected he would been banned but zombies weren't just that lucky yet.

thats the problem here, if he got infected doing exacly what he did, he would teamkill, but since we shot zombies away it means he is now innocent despite doing the same thing. it doesn't change the fact that he was trying to teamkill here because he forgot to buy weapons.

And noobs doesn't do this either if they dont know how to play, randomly go on the edge and knife CT's, this guy knows how to play.

Reactions: Dataworm

Schobi

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
31 Jan 2015
Austria
I understand all your points, but for me it's no clear proof. Yes it seems that he tried to teamkill you guys, as he was moving very weird forward and backward, but from the demo itself i can't be sure what he was trying to do. I also asked another admin about it and he agreed with me. It's not enough for a ban.

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Edge on cage + knifing CT's isn't proof of attempting teamkill?

hope you're not serious.

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Well i just wanted to say thank you for your time and i understand your points.

But my points is, going on the edge + knifing ct's is obvious teamkilling. even a noob wouldn't know about this and he wouldn't have intentions of doing this by mistake when its human vs zombies.

It cant really be excused, its edge + knifing ct, thats teamkilling it doesn't matter if you get infected or not or fail your attempt, you are STILL trying to teamkill. its not him fighting vs the zombies its him trying to kill us all up there.
If he was being Blocked on purpose by CT's and then decides he has no way of making it and gets annoyed by the blockers, then its okay, but he isn't and he was up there for a long time too.

Its obvious this guy is bullshitting and needs to be taught a lesson, thats why im here recording incidents where people pull this out and asks for a ban. he isn't taking out the pistol to shot zombies, he spends his time knifing CT's as a CT, a noob wont do that, but an experienced player who knows he gets infected and can then easier kill the rest of hte ct's up there does it.

Like cant you try to explain what he is doing if he isn't trying to teamkill? there is no good answer here, he isn't a noob and he knows exacly that he is trying to teamkill. exacly why he needs a ban so he hopefully stops pulling off stunts like that.

Schobi

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
31 Jan 2015
Austria
Dude, i also can go to police and show them a picture of a guy sitting in a bar where he drinks a few beers. Then i tell the policeman to please arrest that guy for me because in my proof he was obviously drinking beer... but it's nowhere showing in my proof that he drove a car/bike or anything.
Well i think you can imagine the rest of the story and what the police will tell me.

It's not enough for a ban, i don't know how clear i have to tell you this. Of course we can always discuss a situation and i am open to hear other points of views. Provide me more proof then we can continue. So far my decision stays.

Thank for understanding
Schobi