• demo3.dem
    833.9 KB · Views: 263
Reactions: ///M3Power

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
No ban because he tried but was too slow to succeed? So I shall better stand still next time and not rescue myself so that we can get at least a short teamkiller break regarding him?! :-D

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
Or just inform him that such is not allowed. And perhaps he will not attempt to team kill any longer. Another option is to contact an admin through your steam friends list. And let them handle it. So that a break is not necessary in the first place.

Kind Regards

AsH

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Ash, did you watch the demo? I did warn him to stop teamkilling and I think that was also visible in demo. I often do a warning first when I see a new player (even though moonlight is not a new player but at least I haven't seem him breaking rules recently). But in cases like this when after the warning the player continues then I submit the demo here. So yeah an admin could give another warning but not sure if that will help so much.

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
Yah that is fair. I understand your point. I was just making a generalized observation. Not aimed at one specific scenario. Some people do not "fall in line" right away. But I have faith, that people will learn if effort is put towards that fact. In either case, thank you for the time and effort that you put in.

Kind Regards

AsH

zm_moonlight

Donator
11 Aug 2018
Texas
Yah that is fair. I understand your point. I was just making a generalized observation. Not aimed at one specific scenario. Some people do not "fall in line" right away. But I have faith, that people will learn if effort is put towards that fact. In either case, thank you for the time and effort that you put in.

Kind Regards

AsH
Thanks for having faith. I will do my best to resist all urges to troll. Now what program to do you use to watch demos? I can't get it to play on anything