• demo1.dem
    1.1 MB · Views: 223
Reactions: ///M3Power

///M3Power

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
20 Dec 2016
Hello @Dataworm and thank you for taking your free time into making this Ban Request.
I've reviewed the demo and I indeed could've seen that the above mentioned player named k1tz was trying to team with you and after that he shot the zombie purposely onto his teammates, hence I've issued him a fair ban.
Btw, you've forgot to enter "status" into the console in your demo, so I had to manually search for his STEAM_ID. For your future requests please do so :)

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Searching his steam id? You know that this steam-id is also listed here in the ban request?! And you don't even need to convert it! :p

///M3Power

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
20 Dec 2016
Searching his steam id? You know that this steam-id is also listed here in the ban request?! And you don't even need to convert it! :p
Every recorded demo should have a "status" command executed to match the STEAM_ID you've provided, and STEAM_ID provided by the demo to avoid any of the complication which may occur throughout the process :)

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'934
Canadia eh?
@///M3Power typing status in console during demo just crashes the demo. Should be done and screenshotted after ending the demo and post the screenshot here instead :)

Reactions: ///M3Power

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Yeah the crashes were one reason but also that sometimes steam ids aren't shown there and the fact that you also have to convert steam id... Therefore I usually pick the steam id directly from hlstatx, works much faster! ;-)