Ban Reason Teamkilling
Additional Information
He does it all the time
Proof Demo

Paw

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Hello, lebanner.
Make sure you enter the correct time and date of the incident when making a ban request and that you report the involved players as soon as you can after the rulebreaking(s). If someone were rulebreaking and it had happened ten days ago the ban request might've gone invalid as it could be too late for us to issue a ban (I won't go into details on this as I can't exactly remember the reason(s) why, but I'm pretty confident it's like that for good reasons.). Anyways: Even though there wasn't much evidence we can see the mentioned player rulebreaking and as he already got two bans for the same reason I've issued a 1-day ban on him for teamkilling.
Ban can be seen here.

Thanks for reporting.

Reactions: ///M3Power

lebanner

14 Feb 2019
Hello, lebanner.
Make sure you enter the correct time and date of the incident when making a ban request and that you report the involved players as soon as you can after the rulebreaking(s). If someone were rulebreaking and it had happened ten days ago the ban request might've gone invalid as it could be too late for us to issue a ban (I won't go into details on this as I can't exactly remember the reason(s) why, but I'm pretty confident it's like that for good reasons.). Anyways: Even though there wasn't much evidence we can see the mentioned player rulebreaking and as he already got two bans for the same reason I've issued a 1-day ban on him for teamkilling.
Ban can be seen here.

Thanks for reporting.

Hi, Paw

Yes sorry, I made a mistake on the date...
It happened yesterday at 10:05