• teaming.dem
    2.2 MB · Views: 215
Reactions: ///M3Power

///M3Power

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
20 Dec 2016
Hello @Tirant and thank you again for taking your time into reporting the above mentioned players.
I've reviewed the demo you provided and I indeed could've seen those two were teaming, therefore I've issued them a ban:

Lieutenant Ripley
emiko suki

Lieutenant Ripley

17 Dec 2018
Le Havre, FRANCE
Teaming ?????
I don't know who is Suki and when ????

It is an abusive ban for me .... Tirant what is the problem ??? i never teaming

I am on your serv since 6 or 7 years and i have 2 bans on 2 days ???? i am very disappointed i am fairplay ....

Last edited by a moderator:

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Hello @Lieutenant Ripley

You were standing in a spawn on zm_temple and there was a zombie right next to you for a longer time that you decided not to shoot which is technically teaming as you are supposed to kill the enemy and not play with them or let them help you.

You can take a look at the demo provided above by clicking on "teaming.dem" and move the file to (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Source\cstrike then go in game and type "playdemo teaming" in console without the "" signs. If you don't have console you can google how to enable it.

Lieutenant Ripley

17 Dec 2018
Le Havre, FRANCE
Yes look at my query request I acknowledged my mistake I did not kill because he did not cut me .... error from me I will shoot him OK .... I will save him for the next time but I'm fairplay and as he did not cut I did not shoot him ... and was against the regrets