Donator
28 May 2018
Name Mr.t
SteamID STEAM_0:0:16722936
Server Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date 03.06.2018

Ban Reason Teaming, Teamkilling
Additional Information
Im sure he was just trying to kill that zombie and had to use CTRL, go all the way in instead of just headshotting him normaly.

Its not like he was trying to shot that zombie up there before his spawn protection vent out now is it! cant be that, uh oh.

Proof Demo

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
He is trying to shoot a zombie up to the ct group meanwhile still in spawn protection after getting killed.

You know how it is to have zombies being shot up to your camping location and killing everyone?

good, atleast 1d ban should be in place here, not sure why you guys are hesitating, his name shows when i infect him.

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
Hello Law_Enforcement,

The player has been banned, though I'd like to clarify a few things:
- Please provide us a real demo.dem and not a youtube video, a youtube video isn't a valuable proof as it doesn't show the steamIDs.
- Don't tell us how long someone has to be banned, it's our job.

Have a nice day,
Xylon

Reactions: easy

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Sure, but one day goes by and no replies, and the steamID on HLxstats shows him playing the same day as i posted this, its the right name and steamid, i dont think this will be much of an issue never heard this before now really and the visual proof is all you need because you can find the player on hlxstats and i wouldn't have any reason to post wrong steamID.

But as in my first videos i was recording opening the console and showing the steamID that would help alot.

btw about demos
-can you crop demos? clip them? if i lets say record a demo for an hour and i come here reporting someone, can i crop the demo so i dont have to upload the whole thing?

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
Still, if the guy comes and make an unban request then he'll be 100% unbanned as I myself don't consider it as a valuable proof.

No you can't, you've to start recording when the rulebreaking happens.

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
You have me and HLXstats to find his steamid, the video is more than enough evidence of him trying to shoot someone up the cage and you can see when i stab him what his name is.

Nothing more to say really.

screenshots are ok evidence too without steamID, when i reported 2 players teaming there's no steamID there.
all you have in the screenshots is names? so why is videos a no go now all of a sudden.

Last edited:

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
Anyone can fake names for a second and get people banned.

With a real demo you CAN'T.

screenshots are ok evidence too without steamID

sdsds.jpg

Yes Screenshot is VALID, so is a DEMO as stated in the ban request form on the forum, any other evidence isn't a 100% proof (youtube video).

I hope it's clear.

Reactions: Schobi

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Videos are now worse evidence than screenshots?

In a screenshot you have to find their steamID on sourcebans and HLXstats

And on Any video that is not a demo, you have to do the same thing.

its the same and videos are much better evidence too than screenshots.

Why are we banning videos just because its not a demo? just because i have reported too many players lately? :D

Last edited:

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
They're not, I'm just requiring demo.dem

Nothing with you reporting a lot of people, just record a demo.