Handled Ban Request: Nk* & ** & niconi290 & Traktorist Level5

Discussion in '(un)ban/un(block) Requests' started by Dataworm, 13 Apr 2019.

1. Dataworm

Dataworm Ex-Admin Ex Admin

Name Nk* & ** & niconi290 & Traktorist Level5
    SteamID STEAM_0:1:227135624 & STEAM_0:1:7226306 & STEAM_0:1:18649897 & STEAM_0:0:33335063
    Server Zombie Hunting V3
    Time and Date 5-15 mins ago

Ban Reason Teaming
    Additional Information

Proof Demo

Attached Files:

2. Ocizuko

Ocizuko Active Member

NoNaMe teaming... He doesn't shoot the zombie

3. h1dden

h1dden Well-Known Member Gameserver admin Donator

4. Dataworm

I know but in case of NoName I wasn't absolutely sure if he realized that his mate become zombie or if he was too busy taking care of the other zombies. demo was started too late so that I haven't seen enough evidence in there as well. For that reason I didn't include him in my list ;-)

5. h1dden

h1dden Well-Known Member Gameserver admin Donator

It's not a secret that "Noname" is involved with "Teaming" more than once. All 6 (including current one) bans with description "teaming". We can't be sure that he couldn't know that zm was behind. And I can't imagine how is it possible to be in such situation when you got to the spot and don't take attention to zm. Or maybe there were 2 cts, then player behind him got infected and.. Noname didn't take attention to it? His reputation as a player has played an important role regarding my decision. If it could be possible that he truly innocent in this case - he could create an unban request. He still didn't do that.

Dataworm likes this.
  6. Dataworm

When players come from side it might lead to someone being infected without a front player noticing it when he's too busy with front zombies. Nevertheless I also don't really think he missed it, it was more the fact that he might have been to busy with front zombies. But I didn't check his ban history so with that in mind of course it looks even more suspicious. Whatever, thanks for taking the time to look into this so carefully! ;-)

h1dden likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.