Additional Information

Proof Demo

Schobi

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
31 Jan 2015
Austria
Hallo Law_Enforcement,

I watched the demo you attached and i agree, it seems that he tried to teamkill the other humans on the box. On the other hand, it can be also that he just trolled around. Nobody expect him died in this case, so he maybe got what he deserved and i wouldn't ban him for this. I also checked SourceBans about previous bans for his SteamID but i couldn't find any records. If that happens again and there is clear proof that he teamed/teamkilled, we will of course ban him.

Thank for understanding my decision and happy hunting or camping :p
Schobi

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
We just killed him and he respawned, you can see the godmode in the beginning.

He was probably angry that we killed him and now tried to teamkill us all, its very clear.

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
and after this he did the same on the other side of the map with the ladder in cbble on that big box sitting on the edge killing us all cause i was reloading when he got infected.

so, he did it twice and video shows him doing some very unnatural fancy moves right . . . .

Schobi

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
31 Jan 2015
Austria
I am no clearvoyant, sorry. Also here i need to repeat myself. I can just evaluate what i see in the demo, I wasn't ingame at that time and what i see from the demo it's not enough for a ban. I can't know what happened afterwards or before you started this demo. I don't say that i dont believe you, but i need enough proof for a ban.

I am very sorry.

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Edge on cage + knifing CT's isn't proof of attempting teamkill?
hope you're not serious.

Dies > respawns > buy's weapon fast > jumps up on cage instantly w/e godmode still active to a cage with 2 jumps that require CTRL jump.

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Well i just wanted to say thank you for your time and i understand your points.

But my points is, going on the edge + knifing ct's is obvious teamkilling. even a noob wouldn't know about this and he wouldn't have intentions of doing this by mistake when its human vs zombies.

It cant really be excused, its edge + knifing ct, thats teamkilling it doesn't matter if you get infected or not or fail your attempt, you are STILL trying to teamkill. its not him fighting vs the zombies its him trying to kill us all up there.
If he was being Blocked on purpose by CT's and then decides he has no way of making it and gets annoyed by the blockers, then its okay, but he isn't and he was up there for a long time too.

Its obvious this guy is bullshitting and needs to be taught a lesson, thats why im here recording incidents where people pull this out and asks for a ban. he isn't taking out the pistol to shot zombies, he spends his time knifing CT's as a CT, a noob wont do that, but an experienced player who knows he gets infected and can then easier kill the rest of hte ct's up there does it.

Like cant you try to explain what he is doing if he isn't trying to teamkill? there is no good answer here, he isn't a noob and he knows exacly that he is trying to teamkill. exacly why he needs a ban so he hopefully stops pulling off stunts like that.

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Hope this helps.

Schobi

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
31 Jan 2015
Austria
Same like in the other post...

As i explained he is the only one who died in this case.
Also here, show me a clear proof where he teamkills and not just maybe attemts to do that. It's not enough for banning him.

Thank you for understanding
Schobi

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
So its allowed to edge and knife ct's as a ct?

Schobi

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
31 Jan 2015
Austria
No that's not allowed and counts as teamkilling, but stick to the fact. Did he killed any other human by knifing? As i already explained to you already several times, I can't know if he just trolled around, if he is a noob or if he really attempted to kill other humans.

What in "it's not enough for a ban" don't you get? The video isn't showing it clear enough, to my mind.