22 Feb 2015
1'247
Name Republika Hrvatska
SteamID STEAM_0:1:444833558
Server Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date 10 mins ago

Ban Reason Teaming, Game/Map exploit
Additional Information
Not shooting the stuck zombie which made it more or less impossible to kill him. He had around 3 minutes to kill that zombie, I also warned him...
Proof Demo

Attachments

• demo1.dem
    643.4 KB · Views: 129

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Hi Data,

what I see from your demo is a player defending his spot, while one way seem to be safe for the moment, he is defending the danger. Besides this player is around since years and never got a ban yet...

I dont see no need to issue a ban here, this is nothing I would ban for in game, this is something being solved by a tele. What I am saying is your demo isnt enough to me to issue a ban, it's like 12 seconds of somebody who got never banned before defending his spot while the stucked fatty tries to liberate himself. Maybe Republika Hrvatska wished you guys would give him some rest to get points for killing the stucked fatty?

Reactions: Law_Enforcement

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Yeah that is what I meant, he had all the time he needed, the player was stuck long before I tried to get in and there was also no other zombie trying to reach him. Then I wrote him ingame after a while but he ignored it, so a bit later I started that demo. But I understand that this demo alone and my word isn't proof enough for a ban. ;-)

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
I trust your word mate, why wouldnt I? But generally you're right: I need a demo and a situation that is worth a ban. As I said I wouldnt ban for that in game, so why would I ban by request. This player isnt a known rulebreaker, he is playing for years, never ever collected a ban. There is no need to ban him for sth which would be handled in game by tele.

Seen this situation a lot and always handled it like this: I give the defending player time to score but if he doesnt shot him and uses the stucked dude as barricade upgrade, I tele this unlucky dude out of entrance for fair odds.

So thanks for the time you are investing in keeping the servers clean but in this particular case I cant consider a ban. Will talk to R. H. next time I see him on servers to make him aware of those kind of situations tho.

Reactions: Dataworm

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Thanks for the credits but I can't really say that I am still investing time in this. Not playing so much on the server anymore and even when I made a demo I often ignore the demo unless it's a major case or I am in the mood to fill out a report! :-D