7 May 2018
efcb270570daae8654cba36739dfcedd-full.png
Name RUS|GENERAL
SteamID STEAM_0:1:6560328
Server Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date 07.05.2018

Ban Reason Bad Spraylogo
Additional Information
Hello. My spray has been banned by admin "Hail To The King Baby [DK]". there was a picture of a boy with no shirt on. If this admin is causing such a strong reaction, it means that this admin time becomes a simple player.
Proof Screenshot

SATANA666

7 May 2018
We can not accept the picture on our servers, because it is too close to pedophilia so as long you use the picture, the spray ban stays.

Close is the result of your wild imagination. You have rules. Broken or not? Yes or no, the rest is a lie. Almost broke doesn't exist.

otherwise, you should specify in the rules: the actions of the administration depends of their level of thirst for power, their moods, and their personal perceptions of good and evil that may not match yours. And the rules we wrote just for the view.

Last edited:

Hail To The King Baby

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Aug 2015
DAnmark
www.youtube.com
Most normal people know, that pictures - even CLOSE - to pedophilia pictures should not be used as a spray.

I accept that you can not imagine that yourself, that is why we in our rules (type !rules ingame) have §6 for these occasions.

Reactions: Mighty_Mo'

SATANA666

7 May 2018
Most normal people know, that pictures - even CLOSE - to pedophilia pictures should not be used as a spray.

I accept that you can not imagine that yourself, that is why we in our rules (type !rules ingame) have §6 for these occasions.

no need to cover up their lawlessness and personal fantasies of a non-existent category of "normal people". too low.
What you see in this image you should tell your doctor. And I personally see here a boy without outerwear. If this is paedophilia for you, then it's time to think about treatment. If you hate boys then you have no place in the administration, in how the majority of players they are. And judging by your aggressive use of administrative privileges, you are a malicious hater of boys.
I'm willing to accept your$ 6 in compensation. waiting for the removing unlock.

SATANA666

7 May 2018
You have been told our rules - sprayban stays until you have removed the picture - by then you can contact me again
no one rule were not broken.

I think the decision should be made by an independent person, not by what ban did. Your experience of communication is sufficient to justify any of your actions in your favor and shut up anyone who comes here.
He issued bans and he justified himself, looks weird. If murderers and other criminals justify themselves in court and make decisions about themselves, the judicial system will not make sense. Waiting for an independent decision.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
As you wished... here I enter.

In short: I totally suppurt this ban. Our community got zero tolerance to pedophelia, and this will never change. Great Job, Baby!

As there is no understanding from the spray user at all I recommend not to unban his spray until he understands our point(s) and ensures not to use pedo pics again.

@SATANA666: What does make you think that you got the right to spray foreign semi naked under aged boys on our servers or elsewhere in western civilization? Whatever it is: Get rid of this thoughts or follow your own advice and meet a doctor asap. Unbelievable...