1 Apr 2010
Finland
Name Sayonora
SteamID STEAM_0:1:31814860
Server Zombie Hunting V1
Time and Date Daily

Ban Reason Cheating/Hacking
Additional Information
This player, known to be called Sayonora, daily or atleast weekly changes his name
to impersonate another player. As example lately he has been using My and Blues name.
Also seen stealing admins names.
He might also steal a clan tag and use it.

I don't think ban is neccessary, but a slap in the butt by some headadmin would come in handy.
Afterwards if he continues to steal names, it should be bannable.
Proof Chatlog

( http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=239302 )

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
I have already wasted hours trying to explain why he shouldn't fake names and clan-tags, he doesn't seem to speak English very well so yesterday it resulted in a ban by speedox. If he continues to do what he does and ignore warnings he will get banned again.

Finny

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Apr 2010
Finland
I missed that he just recently got banned for this reason. Seems like he also has already been banned 4 times for the same reason.
No matter he doesn't speak or understand English very well he should have enough brain cells to understand what 4x ban from impersonating means.
Besides, the 4th ban he got was yesterday and he's been impersonating again today with many names.
I'd change my mind about giving him a slap in the butt to banning his butt for 1 week or more. But that's just me..