Donator
28 May 2018
Name Снайпер
SteamID STEAM_0:1:11279855
Server Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date now

Ban Reason Blocking, Teamkilling
Additional Information
he failed so badly there oh he tried so hard =)

this guy has alot of accounts too, probably banned a ton of times.
Proof Demo

Attachments

• u.dem
    627.2 KB · Views: 81

Melisa

Queen
Staff member
Special Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Tech Team
Donator
23 May 2014
1'029
Sweden
Hello Law_Enforcement, thank you for your report. I have reviewed the demo and from my POV he did try to block but didn't succeed and was long way from teamkilling.
I don't know if he has a lot of accounts but we have a rule that says "new account, new chance" which means that we don't ban people/consider their alt-accounts bans/gags if they make a new account.
He has a clean record and since no one got killed and his block failed I have decided that I will not be issuing a ban but will instead be keeping an eye on him in game unless ha/spa says otherwise.

Regards,
Melisa

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
here we go again, if he is teamkilling it doesnt matter if he failed or not.

its teamkilling. and this is one of the most obvious ones, jump infront of cts and zombies and knife ct's. he is teaming with the zombies here.

and i've posted this a million times before they all get accepted by other admins even if the player fails to get his kill, he still goes in there to teamkill which is his intention and thats what he's doing as you can tell by the video.

Melisa

Queen
Staff member
Special Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Tech Team
Donator
23 May 2014
1'029
Sweden
Hello again, as I said in my previous post from MY "POV he did try to block but didn't succeed and was long way from teamkilling."
He did not teamkill anyone cuz he didn't infect a CT when he became ZM, instead he got shot and killed within seconds by CTs. If I were to see someone ingame attempt to teamkill/block and they failed I wouldn't have gone further than to warn the player and slap/burn the player, just for the reason that he wasn't successful.
Every Admin is different from the other and have different opinions regarding situations, and this is my opinion and how I see it from my POV. But I am always open for other opinions from my fellow admins which are important to me so if they have anything to add and see something I don't regarding this they are free to do so.

I will still not be issuing a ban here unless I get any other opinions from fellow admins or if the ha/spa team decides that he deserves a ban.
A ban is a last resort and since he did not succeed there's no need for such actions when he would've gotten slap/burn in-game.

Regards,
Melisa

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
People do get banned for trying to teamkill.
if you try to teamkill in 4away on the water when people jump down and you miss, you still get banned.

so why are you not banning? and he was not far awAY ask any admin looking at that demo.

and tell me if he is teaming with zombies or CT's, you can ban him for teaming too.

Last edited: