Handled+ Ban Request: St3ppenwolf, Homeless, shadow(face)

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Name St3ppenwolf, Homeless, shadow(face)
SteamID U:1:44295110 U:1:63790030 STEAM_0:0:13731224
Server Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date 04.06.2018

Ban Reason Teaming, Teamkilling
Additional Information
here's the first image, and i have a library here. https://imgur.com/a/y2NUZUM

A video would still be alot better but here you go.

uB2ZVzH.jpg

Proof Screenshot

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'938
Canadia eh?
Screenshots are only used for smaller things like roof camping or a bad spray... there is no need to be a petty dick. We appreciate your reports and this isn't some personal attack on you. It's a simple request to make demos instead of uploading youtube vids... You can make a bind to begin demos

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Hello lotus, do you need more evidence or do you not think this is teaming? did you checkout the library?

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Screenshots are normaly not used for teamkilling and teaming because it usually lacks proof. but if you have very convincing screenshots then just fire loose and see what happends.

And on my word they were jumping on eachothers heads trying to launch themselfs onto ct group, i tried admin chat to see if someone there who could spec or look for him cause i saw him teaming the earlier round, all of this is definetely not on a whim or unlikely that he is trying to team.

Im not interested in reporting innocent fellow gamers who isn't breaking the rules that would be against my propaganda.

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
I know you want a demo so its less chance that you mistakenly ban these 2 guys for actually trying to play normaly but there's just no way in hell that they are, why do you guys always hammer me over this?

Maybe the zombie is AFK and levitating at exacly that location? Maybe they were not teaming despite these screenshots more or less 99,9% proves that they are? maybe the zombie was trying to knife the ct but landed on his head "Twice"

are you guys really that soft? standing on top of a CT with awp, TWICE aiming towards group of CT's, is Not teaming?

Sike.