pok

28 Dec 2010
name of the player: Ca???al™.d33k40
steam id: STEAM_0:0:26762479
which server: z hunting #1
why: treecamping
when: 10.47
proof: screenshot

And again someone who does not obey the rules. He stood there until the end of the round.

Kind regards

Attachments

• 10.47 server 1.jpg
    10.47 server 1.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 437

pok

28 Dec 2010
Why should I? I rather prefer to support admins in keeping the servers clean than being an admin. However, you, buddy, seem to have some real issues. Instead of accepting your righteous punishment, you still offend and accuse me in this forum.

Get over it, otherwise - judged on the way you behave again - it won't have been your last ban imo. No threat, no insult, just a well-meant hint from my side!

Kind regards

HanfSt3rn Galactica

3 Nov 2010
I'm sure that EH is very gald about every honest player who trys to keep the servers clean without being Admin there. ;)
I'm also sure a HA or SPA will post here to answer your request. (I'm not allowed to.)

I'm only posting here to perzent this Request getrübt spammed like the other one.
So I'm out ( i shouldn't Be here at all) and pls Killer jail, you too.

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
1. Yes pok, we really appreciate this kind of people on our server. You are doing a good job in the last days :p
2. Hanfst3rn, you are a really good admin and I love being with you in a team, you are also doing an amazing job.
3.Banned for 2 hours for treecamping, thanks for reporting. http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist

Status
Not open for further replies.