Donator
28 May 2018
Name Tirant
SteamID [U:1:4631297
Server Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date now

Ban Reason Teamkilling
Additional Information
Didnt let annyone get on elevator, he gets on first and starts it.

I know this is against the rules to start elevator early without letting people on in 4AWAY. and there was no zombies nearby.
Proof Demo

Attachments

• u.dem
    897.8 KB · Views: 106
Reactions: Tirant

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Hi Law,

thanks for your report. I handled this in game. Btw he assured it was by mistake, he already apoplogized in game and promised he wont do it again:

2019-05-30 13:47:59 pressed the button too early, pardon.
2019-05-30 13:57:45 I usually wait for people there.
2019-05-30 13:57:53 yes, of course since I usually do it.

Reactions: NoMatt3r and Tirant

Tirant

Donator
11 May 2018
Switzerland
The rounds before I have been waiting for people to get aboard. Just caught me there aiming at the button and instantly hitting it by accident. I apologized a few seconds later which is not seen in the demo. I must admit though, it looks like it was done with evil intent (facing the player followed by a quick head movement towards the button). Sorry again!

Last edited:
Reactions: h1dden and NoMatt3r

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
@easy can you look at this, is this good enough for a ban? you can see the blood on the walls and basically know what he was doing before he got rekt.

just trying not to spam with another thread as this demo didnt catch the start. just do a couple replays.

Attachments

• u.dem
    679 KB · Views: 110

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'938
Canadia eh?
@Law_Enforcement I know I'm not who you asked for but I would say it's a tough call to make. He does have 1 teamkilling ban in the past however I don't believe this demo is enough to go on and we should not assume his intentions when he did nothing in the demo.
As you can see at the start of the demo
3lGD1xP.jpg

he had just spawned in so while his intentions could have been malicious he was killed right away so I don't think a ban would be issued because there was a chance he was maybe trying to break rules, since he did nothing in the demo there isn't anything to go on or issue a ban for

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
yeah he is aiming straight up to push the zombies when in spawn protection

i think we can easily see that and just ban him.