http://tinypic.com/r/2yn2elv/6
http://tinypic.com/r/vqr3g0/6

couldn't get his name on the illigal cap proof 'couse he was shooting at me :|
one illigal action after another same map same time different rounds :|

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011
Banned for an hour, thanks for reporting.

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011
Pictures is poor evidence when it comes to blocking so i only banned him for camping on an illegal spot, and since it was his first ban i gave him an hour.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com

please also try to upload the images to our forum instead of external websites. click on "upload attachment" in advanced.

thanks

chrisxp

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
25 Sep 2010
As Geo said, pictures are poor evidence in most cases..

On the "glitch spot" picture, you don't show the persons name, so I'm afraid I'll have to delete the ban..

It could have been anyone, even me :p

As for the "ladder block" picture, it could be simply someone going up the ladder you happened to screenshot..

In future please keep your crosshair over the person, so we see the name for glitch related offenses :)

Regards,

vaalaria

21 Feb 2011
Romania
i hope you realise i wouldn't have posted if it wasn't him lol
why would i want to get anyone baned if it wasn't them? i don't lie just to get ppl banned. he was shooting at me that's why i could keep the crosshair on him to get the name.

anyways on the other hand you are right in some cases pictures are poor evidence and this is one of the cases so it kinda adds up :)

@@@ nikoo if you take a sec and check my other requests you will see i used the internal attachement option but in this case it was some kind of bug or what ever that prevented me to do so. the error was like this:

"Your file of 384.7 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 97.7 KB for this filetype."

i was like wtf? i attached before on forum so donno what happened now.

my guess is that someone changed the minimum size allowed for .jpg files

Last edited:

chrisxp

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
25 Sep 2010
I'm not saying you maliciously posted this request, I'm just saying we cannot act upon your word alone..

I'll look into the screenshot posting issue on the forums, in the meantime thanks for taking the effort to submit a request!

edit; SS upload issue fixed!

Last edited: