25 Mar 2019
Canada
Name Vanbka
SteamID U:1:473496872
Server Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date 9:40pm MST

Ban Reason Blocking
Additional Information
Was blocking other zombies from reaching someone. Was doing it for most of the round.
Proof Demo

Attachments

• demobind.dem
    1.4 MB · Views: 101

Finny

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Apr 2010
Finland
Hello and thank you for reporting.
Both players (the ct and zm) have been taken down.
1. Vanbka
2. Hangover_kebab

kebab

7 Dec 2018
Hi Finnny

Why was I banned (VANKBA) was blocking other players I was CT trying to shoot the zombies that were trying to reach me and person who submitted the request didn't even mentioned my name also you can clearly see other zombies name that were blocking . How come i'm banned for doing what I was meant to do shoot zombies I don't think this ban is fair .

Regards
Kebab

Finny

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Apr 2010
Finland
Hello kebab.
You're always supposed to shoot the zombies, as well as the zombies are supposed to infect the human.
Therefore, teaming is almost never one sided, as in this case you should have shot the zombie blocking other zombies.
Or what do you think it looks like, when one way to reach you is being blocked by a zombie and you're not shooting the blocking zombie? - Teaming.
In case you want to complain, please apply an unban request.
You can find the application forms from the top right corner of the main page.

EDIT: I see you've done the unbanrequest, I'll get back to you.

Attachments

• forms.jpg
    forms.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 108

kebab

7 Dec 2018
Hi Vinny

Thank you for replying so soon the reason i did not shoot them was because there were too many all around me so I thought only way to make thru this was to shoot the zombies that were trying to reach me and i shoot him earlier when he was trying to block (not in demo i know ) but then more came from all around and started blocking each other ,so i just stood there waiting .

Regards
Aman