Handled Ban Request: xlson2 & Koalak

Discussion in '(un)ban/un(block) Requests' started by Tirant, 5 Mar 2019.

1. Tirant

Tirant Well-Known Member Donator

Name xlson2 & Koalak
    SteamID U:1:895073231 & U:1:39258126
    Server Zombie Hunting V3
    Time and Date March 5th 17:16 CET

Ban Reason Teaming, Blocking
    Additional Information
    blocking/teaming inside the shaft (excuse me for typing "status" at the end of the demo)
    Proof Demo

Attached Files:

2. Paw

Paw Well-Known Member Gameserver admin

2 admins was online at the time it happened as seen in the image you uploaded (Me and TheRalle). I had the game running in the background while doing some other stuff I think and logged out not long after. I can see in your demo that a player called "Milfhunter RUS l GER l ENG" said: "ban xlsonm" and "teaming" which implies he wanted admins to take action, but due to your demo crashing not long after I don't know if the situation was handled so you'll have to wait for TheRalle to confirm whether or not he handled it before any bans is to be issued (As both the reported players can be seen rulebreaking they will most likely receive a ban unless it was handled.). Another thing: You could perhaps have gotten past him if you have had typed "!zstuck" though it's recommended that you have it binded to one of your easily accessible keys so that you don't have to type it each time. Example: "bind "F2" "say !zstuck"" in your console/config (Doesn't have to be F2 as it was just an example.).

3. Paw

Paw Well-Known Member Gameserver admin

Talked with TheRalle and he confirmed he also was afk at the time it happened. As a result of this both of the reported players have been banned.
    1. xlson2
    2. Koalak

Thank you for reporting.

TheDude likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.