11 May 2018
Switzerland
Name xlson2 & Koalak
SteamID U:1:895073231 & U:1:39258126
Server Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date March 5th 17:16 CET

Ban Reason Teaming, Blocking
Additional Information
blocking/teaming inside the shaft (excuse me for typing "status" at the end of the demo)
Proof Demo

Attachments

• teaming.dem
    1.1 MB · Views: 217
  • status.jpg
    status.jpg
    390.2 KB · Views: 217

Paw

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
2 admins was online at the time it happened as seen in the image you uploaded (Me and TheRalle). I had the game running in the background while doing some other stuff I think and logged out not long after. I can see in your demo that a player called "Milfhunter RUS l GER l ENG" said: "ban xlsonm" and "teaming" which implies he wanted admins to take action, but due to your demo crashing not long after I don't know if the situation was handled so you'll have to wait for TheRalle to confirm whether or not he handled it before any bans is to be issued (As both the reported players can be seen rulebreaking they will most likely receive a ban unless it was handled.). Another thing: You could perhaps have gotten past him if you have had typed "!zstuck" though it's recommended that you have it binded to one of your easily accessible keys so that you don't have to type it each time. Example: "bind "F2" "say !zstuck"" in your console/config (Doesn't have to be F2 as it was just an example.).