Ban request!

Status
Not open for further replies.

got blunt

BANNED
3 Feb 2012
Arnhem,Holland
I know its wrong section, but i cant post in the right section! (somebody must feel the heat)
Maybe some one can put this in the right section!
Ban Azul Shiva
steam iD: STEAM_0:0:57296093 this account is activated some where begin may 2013 couple months ago, before that he used other steam ID.
Look at his steam page you can see even Heinz ask Shiva what happened with his old account and obv he wont say any thing lol because he got vacced.
Steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198074857914.
youtube LOL : biggest fail + proof i found in one of his vids wich is killing some one on surf with awp from 2kilometers wich i never ever saw
without aimbot! 3:10 / 3:14 this is best proof i ever found on this faggot child from who is constantly cheating @ eh with all accounts he can get.
if this youtube clip isnt proof that he toggles his aimbot, and you guys wont agree with this i would say you guys suck so hard + none of you guys is even close to be good admin like i was in that 3/4 year that i was admin!! and i know some of you where jelly normal!!!
any way check this out: http://www.youtube.com/user/AzulBaronis?feature=watch 3:10/3:12 after he jumps down on surf map he shoots with awp
and kills some one miles away!!!!!!! this is impossible rly impossible!!!!! If some one says this is normal or like deansurfer says its Lucky than you guys are rly rly pathetic: wich i think is the case if you dont ban azul SHIVA for constantly cheating @ eh ask me for proof?
i got it go check his fucking youtube account! he uses aimbot when ever he can, he uses wallhack+ toggle bot
wich can be triggered with any custom button, AZUL SHIVA ban him NIKO ADVALDO, because deanburger silver surfer barra kobi dont believe in cheats ;P they dont excist= people who are cheating are just Lucky right dean.... any way Ban AZUL SHIVA for cheating at all kinda servers, and he even whines that after couple days he is banned @ 90% of all surf maps duh if you use fucking aimbot+ wallhack on people obv this would happen, go look his youtube if you dont understand what im trying to say.

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'205
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Go home blunt, ur stoned.

Reactions: winter

WolfRam

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
30 Apr 2013
1'245
Isla de Muerta
www.ratemypoo.com
i feel like i should stay out of this but.. this is what i saw.

3:12 - extream lucky(it happends) or maybe cheat
6:47 - looks more like a surprise-kill to me, and did you consider the radar?
7:06 - this is the weakest one, i have kills like that now and again, happens to everyone.

anyway, don't sourceban need a demo with the smac_status command? this videos is pretty much useless as evidence :[

Last edited:

Koboldmaki

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
2 Apr 2010
Enough is enough got blunt. Thank you for your time as an admin, but your suspections are getting really annoying.

Please go play for another community in the future, your time here has ended.

And no, you don't "know" anything about my "cheats"......

Last edited:

avoid?

23 May 2013
It´s funny that nobody believes blunt and is kidding him hahaha
Tried out some private hacks when i quit. and i specced some of the people he accused...and gotblunt is right in like 90% of the cases :)
but doesnt mind... thats EH. Hackers are welcome!
Greets
Hacker avoid

Last edited:

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
The irony :rolleyes:

And avoid, it's probably because lol blunt accuses everyone of cheating.

I think we can go ahead and lock this.

Last edited:
Reactions: SOUR

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
hackers are not welcome in our servers, nor are people that insult other players, or even worse, administrators and head admins.
there are manners and manners to report a player, got blunt's way of doing so is not tolerated and he was warned long time ago about it.

He prefers to keep on insulting instead of being polite, hence bye bye.

All the cheaters we catch will be banned, IF we get enough proofs.

Don't like it?

go play on another server (like there are many others...)

Reactions: Reshuu
Status
Not open for further replies.