Handled Ban Request: ᴴ³ᶤˢᵀʰᵉᴼᶰᵉ

QUARESMA

11 May 2018
For Admins,

Follow this guy on the server please (Atatürkçü19)
He is blocking everybody, everybody hate on him!! And also he is supporter of terrorist group (PKK).

These requests are not fair. There is no admin on the server and nobody see Atatürkçü19.
He is blocking everybody, killing teammates and reporting anothers!!!

Please be attention!!

QUARESMA

11 May 2018
Yes, unfortunately. Admins kick players on here only.
There is no any admin on the Server without Selution!

If admins are fair, They will kick you first :(

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
@QUARESMA In that case he is right, you are not supposed to write here, only the reporter, the reported player(s) and the admins are allowed to write here. Or if you have another proof for the same rulebreaker, you might add it here as well. But otherwise please avoid posting in reports or if you can make a demo of atatürk blocking you, please create a new ban request using the forms. Thank you! =)

Tommy Tank

27 May 2018
United Kingdom
Hello.

Also I Have no right to speak here but I will.

QUARESMA; If the ban request is about you, you can speak as you're the defendant. If you wish to report something that Atatürkçü19 or other players has done wrong then please record by making a demo by going into the console on CSS type 'record teaming' [enter] Then you will be able to record players that are rule breaking if you come across any. After you have found someone rule breaking go back to the console and type stop. come back to the forum and make a Ban Request.

I personally have reviewed the Demo and I don't see no teaming within the demo though i do see blocking from the player *K* .

I will not say anything else It's up to the admins from here and there decision is usually right.

Thank you for understanding.

Tommy Tank.

Last edited:

Atatürkçü19

26 May 2018
Go to steam, go on css make a right click then go to properties then click on launch options write there "-console" after that launh the game. You will see a window open write there example record ataturkcu
It will start recording if you will stop it just type stop.

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'934
Canadia eh?
After reviewing the demo, while it certainly seems like the player was attempting to teamkill, he didn't actually get close enough to do it. Since he didn't actually kill anyone and has only one old ban the player will not be banned this time around.
@QUARESMA as I feel you know you should not be responding on this thread, should you have a problem with atat feel free to private message an admin about it or record a demo. Here is a useful guide on recording a demo https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/how-to-make-a-demo.6389/
@Atatürkçü19 generally it is best to just leave it be and have an admin speak with folks like quaresma, rather than getting into a petty squabble
@Tommy Tank as you said yourself you know you should not be posting here, so I have to wonder, why did you? Unless you have something important to add to the case at hand, you should not be responding here
With all that said, thank you for your report atat,
Lotus

Atatürkçü19

26 May 2018
I think you dont know the option drive if zou use it and drive in the demo (map) you can see that he dont kill him i have another demo too where it shows them totally i thought this one would be enough i will upload it tomorrow

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'934
Canadia eh?
I don't understand what you are saying. I watched it a few times and didn't see anyone actually die or really get blocked so there's no need to use drive?

Edit - Are you sure you uploaded the right demo?