Banned for a little abuse??

cr7show

12 Oct 2012
Yesterday i was playing in the zombie hunting servers and i was kicked first by writing back to a guy who abussed me in an inappopriate language then i rejoined the server and the admin played some biggie music and i wrote that his music was shit and he banned me for 1 week, common 1 week really? isnt he exaggerating i think that was too much and that telling someone his music taste is bad isnt really a big abuse so i dont deserve to be banned for that long 1 hour i would understand but 1 week is just too much, for me his just abusing the admin controls please unbann me.

Name: ECO-COBRA
Game: Counter-Strike Source
STEAMID:

STEAM_0:0:1069591

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.

Sixau

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
6 Apr 2010
Actually you said, "ur music suck shit admin." and this was just after I had kicked you for offending other players.

But I'll shorten your ban if you apologize.

cr7show

12 Oct 2012
Actually you said, "ur music suck shit admin." and this was just after I had kicked you for offending other players.

But I'll shorten your ban if you apologize.

Ok im sorry Sixau i didnt know the rules were so strict on this server, i apoligise for my bad language and bad behaviour and wont repeat it again, If its possible please shorten my bann. / ECO-COBRA

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
This ban is way too long..

He's apologised also so reduced to 2 hours.

Sixau

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
6 Apr 2010
Ok im sorry Sixau i didnt know the rules were so strict on this server, i apoligise for my bad language and bad behaviour and wont repeat it again, If its possible please shorten my bann. / ECO-COBRA

Jag godtar din ursäkt, och hoppas du håller ditt ord. :)