DeltaForce

Staff member
Special Admin
Tech Team
Donator
26 Apr 2017
Germany
Hi!
My name is Toby, im 22 years old an i come from South Germany. Near Switzerland and Austria.

I started about 2011-2012 on this Servers with the ZM Mod. It was back then the first Zombie Mod Server so, i Joined and enjoy the Fun. After that i launched my education as an Logistic Manager. Now i work for the "Ravensburger" (Board Game Manufacturer) as a Layer Leader in Logistics.
That was the reason why i stopped so suddenly with gaming many years. I started the last 2 years again with my Hobby. Since 3-4 Weeks now i play again active on EH :).

I got 2 Kittens, very sweet but annoying some times to, when they guys are hungry the jump onto my keyboard and lay down on it...

My other Hobby's are my 2 Babes. Driving and cleaning ;)
-Audi A5 TFSI Multitronic

-KTM 690SMCR

And myself :D

I hope you enjoy ;D

Reactions: ///M3Power

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Hey, nice to meet you. Your education is quite interesting for me since i'm about to become a logistic manager. Did you study something like Logistic Management, at IUBH perhaps?

DeltaForce

Staff member
Special Admin
Tech Team
Donator
26 Apr 2017
Germany
You cant contact me over my profile or i write you, in german we can speak much better :D

گtΐga //

2 May 2017
United Kingdom
Brap symbolises rotary engine sound but I allow you this time. Very nice vehicles man take care of them even though mine don't fall under 3k rpm