aaa mohmmued

1 Apr 2022
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name aaa mohmmued

SteamID STEAM_0:0:148662037

Ban/Gag reason no idea i just joined the server and got banned

Desired outcome Lift my punishment

Statement of grounds
well i just simply joined and start playing the game normally i didn't do any insults or any trolls or anything just than playing the game, the only thing i did was just changing my nick name to [censored] dunno if that is bannable its not like im hacking or insulting or dmging the server by any way

SyntX

18 Jun 2021
Nepal
I have some proofs :
eh.png

aaa mohmmued is ze player who always troll with admins (for admins : you can ask to ze server staff too)
i know him very well, maybe he dont know me...

it was yesterday i was playing in ze (nide) with no steam using vpn...
i found there holydonut and snakebrulee chatting with ze players and spamming SOPH Facebook Account...
i tell this to "Hail To The king, baby" snakebrulee was insulting Me and Hail To the king baby
if you need more proofs then fell free to pm me i will explain all

or you can contact SOPH maybe she can provide more information than us (ME,Hail).
hope this will help

aaa mohmmued

1 Apr 2022
I have some proofs :
View attachment 14968

aaa mohmmued is ze player who always troll with admins (for admins : you can ask to ze server staff too)
i know him very well, maybe he dont know me...

it was yesterday i was playing in ze (nide) with no steam using vpn...
i found there holydonut and snakebrulee chatting with ze players and spamming SOPH Facebook Account...
i tell this to "Hail To The king, baby" snakebrulee was insulting Me and Hail To the king baby
if you need more proofs then fell free to pm me i will explain all

or you can contact SOPH maybe she can provide more information than us (ME,Hail).
hope this will help
dunno hows that a proof of anything its just me insutling you because your a random guy telling me to behave lmao gtfo kiddo and OH NOOO BRO I GOT EXPOSED i need help !

Last edited:

aaa mohmmued

1 Apr 2022
also about being a troller in nide u can ask an admin about me im acting fine they all like me im a nice guy there dont take my words for that u can just ask and see by ur self

SyntX

18 Jun 2021
Nepal
also about being a troller in nide u can ask an admin about me im acting fine they all like me im a nice guy there dont take my words for that u can just ask and see by ur self
i stopped playing at nide long time ago mate
i most of time play kz bhop servers and other ze server (sometime when i get tired then i join nide, 1 hour in a week)
if you are a good player in nide then why you started trolling here?
tell the truth, everyone know snakebrulee is behind this right?
you just joined and got banned. if you tell here the truth maybe you will get an unban otherwise ....

Reactions: YLuTbI4

aaa mohmmued

1 Apr 2022
i most of time play kz bhop servers and other ze server (sometime when i get tired then i join nide, 1 hour in a week)
you just joined and got banned. if you tell here the truth maybe you will get an unban otherwise ....
snake being behind this is irrelevant, and i don't care about that, I'm here to know why I'm banned because i haven't done anything wrong

Akadir

1 Apr 2022
Hello,

I was asked upon mohammued to help defend his "personality". I was/am a Lead server admin from Nide. Lead meaning one of the higher and respected admins. Im here to defend Mohamueds reputation on Nide. Since Nide was mentioned. Mohammued is one of the more wel known players we have around there. Sure he likes to mess some stuf of and trol from time to time. But when asked to stop he does and when there is a punishment Mohammued doesnt run away from it he understands it and takes it like a man. Usally i like to keep out of stuf like this since it inst my busnis in the first place. But perma banning someone for doing nothing worng gameplay wise says enough over the experience the admin has who banned him. There are much beter ways to handle things like this.

Sincerly
Akadir

Akadir

1 Apr 2022
I havent seen you around nide to much tbh wats your ingame user name or steam id ?

Akadir

1 Apr 2022
if you guys have questions i wil be more then happy to help

Discord: Akadir #9999

Akadir

1 Apr 2022
Update 1-4-2022/ 10:33

coming back to it Syntx contacted me on Discord. I checked the logs for the game. The ban was unjustified. Mohammed did nothing wrong including a gameplay element. However the admin in question could have simply gagged mohammed aswel. I also advice her to not share her personal information on the internet since that is basicly the first thing you learn when hopping on the internet.

Soph

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
6 May 2015
Sweden
First of all: no-one besides the player that is banned and admins are allowed to answer here.

2nd of all: according to me the ban will stay since you are using my full name (something i want to be private but due to 2 people that cant behave its apparently impossible) and also spamming it ingame chat. This is not okay.
Also if she did tell you to do it because "its fun" thats just pure stupid since snakebrulee is permagagged for doing this and her friend (Ragnar) is permabanned for using my real name as ingame name.

I will let a SPA/HA handle this from now on.

Last edited:

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Ban stays of course. Doxing will always lead to permanent bans. The ban was well deserved, what kind of dude is using other's name in online gaming? And what would be his intention to do so?

How poor one must be... I cant imagine a single good intention for doing this, all that comes to my mind is harassment, criminal intend, stupidity and being a dick. aaa mohmmued (who is most likely snakebrulee himself or trying to fullfil his "work") joined our server for 12 min and instantly used a real life name? Seriously?

If the player aaa mohmmued wants to play again he needs to open a new account and respect both basic society rules and our gameserver rules.

This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.