[CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM] Protest a punishment: d.r.i.f.t.

d.r.i.f.t.

21 Nov 2015
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]
Ingame name bro
SteamID STEAM_0:0:12604367

Ban/Gag reason Kind of aim helper?
Desired outcome Lift my punishment
Statement of grounds
Hi

I was playing on the server as bro (aka co3) and am again permanently banned for apparently using an aimbot (i guess).

I am not using an aimbot and have had gone through this before - https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/cs-s-all-cs-go-zm-protest-a-punishment-d-r-i-f-t.12465/ - and my punishment was lifted.

I request that my punishment be lifted again as I am not using an aimbot (and don't even know how to)

Is good aim and a decent PC seen as cheating?

JUNIOЯ'

Gameserver Admin
Forum Moderator
25 Apr 2019
France
steamcommunity.com
What you are doing is not normal.

Of course a cheater will never say he's cheating, but you're not clear.

You have already had complaints of cheating, which has not been conclusive so far, the cheat you have (I'm sure you have one) is not easy to distinguish, I won't say that you have an aimbot, but something that helps aiming. We already had a case like that not long ago, even if the demos are not obvious, when we are in front of you in game, there is nothing more precise than your weapon

I was a zombie on the map palace, you allotted me only heads with the m249 at the "end of the map" and there was only you.. already it's weird .. (I took good care to note your nickname), next, I was the mother zombie on the map office, we were only 2 when I became a zombie, you put me full head and you push me out from the room without too much difficulty, there is no doubt, you are not honest.
I think I have enough experience (in css game, not only admin) to differentiate those who cheat and those who don't, I'm here every day, and you have to cheat because none of others players do to me what you do to me.

I said between admins on the discord that I was going to ban you, I took demos of course, know one thing, I'm not banning for fun, I hope to have the confidence of the other admins to keep this ban.
You spoil a pleasure that I have while playing this game. The fact that you play for a long time / that you have an account on the forum / that you have already been unbanned from a ban for "cheating", will have no assignment with judgment

While waiting for a response from special admins

d.r.i.f.t.

21 Nov 2015
It is funny that you say what I am doing is not normal. Does that mean being good at the game is not normal?

Counterstrike (source and go) is probably the most precise first person shooter, and that's why it is used in Esports. You guys have made that into a zombie mod, which is great. A headshot with the M249 does approx 125hp so get a burst of them and zombies will go flying. It has 100 rounds so I can take my time with the ammo before I have to reload, and hope I get cover from teammates. Controlling the recoil can be hard if you spray and don't aim first.

I see a lot of players with the tops scores each map are using auto sniper which is just hold the trigger, with little aim. 1 headshot shot with the auto sniper does double the hp of M249, so I have to work a bit harder to move zombies back and get kills with the M249.

I like to hunt and don't freak out if I see a group of zombies in front of me if I am alone - if they also come from behind then it's time to try and escape :p usually ending in death.

I was playing on the server most of the day and I was moving and attacking when there are not many zombies, and teammates were eventually helping me if they knew it was safe. I like to work together to take down zombies, and that's what the game is about for me. It does mean I have many deaths as well, but then its time to take down the campers.

You say I don't have aimbot (correct) but I am using "something" that helps me aim? I don't know what you mean. I have never used or had to use a cheat in any game I have played. I really don't take it that seriously. I am here to have fun and play as a team. If I am playing badly I will leave the server and play again later.

I don't know what I can do to prove I am not using a cheat, other than what I have said, and that I am trying to be an "elite hunter"

rhodo

14 Jun 2018
Manchester
Spray 3-4-5 headshots in a row to jumping zombie is simply against the physics of the weapon with such a huge recoil as m249 is. And your gameplay is "hunt" with spraying shots ASAP and when infected get killed instantly and start "hunting" again... Great fun for those who are not refusing to play as zombies... I think I can post here as I witnessed your magic aim several times too, no offense ok ?

d.r.i.f.t.

21 Nov 2015
Thanks for your "opnion" but you don't know what you are talking about, and what you say is not true. If admin spec me they will see..

You are a toxic player rhodo, so be quiet

d.r.i.f.t.

21 Nov 2015
I have just viewed the demo myself....

I have never played that map before and that was the first round. I managed to get to that place with difficulty but alone (another 2 guys tried and could not work out how to jump up), and when zombies were attacking I could see they had to jump up from maybe 3 places, so I was trying to cover those points. It was a good spot to be in if there were a few humans to cover those places as well.

I was shooting when they came within a certain distance and had a full clip so did not need to spray like a wild man. My aim is not instantly on their head, as I missed many shots, and I was able to keep them away, but only for so long as I have to reload at some point.

As i have said before counterstrike is a precise shooter and 1 headshot from an m249 will knock them back. It is clearly not an aimbot as the shots would be always headshots, so u think I am using something else to cheat? I would like to know what.. My reflexes and timing are the only thing that can keep me alive (and teammates would be nice)

It looked like a fun map and I was going for that spot again but was then banned...

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Reminder:
ONLY the banned player and the admin who banned him are allowed to post replies!
Whoever is not involved mustn't post anything. If you think you have something really useful to say and you have proofs for what you want to say, then go ahead and post it. We will not punish you if it's something clever.

Reactions: Nikooo777