Handled [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM] Protest a punishment: Head!

Head!

15 Oct 2018
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name Earth Visitor

SteamID [U:1:853735632] / STEAM_0:0:426867816

Ban/Gag reason i wanted too kill a zm with knife things went wrong iand he banned me 3 mouth is too mutch ...and i write sorry..

Desired outcome Reduce the length of my punishment

Statement of grounds
iam almost in top50..

Blue™

Actually green
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Dec 2012
Yoshi City
First of all, 3 months is indeed a long duration for a ban, however, you have a total of 12 bans on our servers and that makes me think you know exactly what you're doing wrong.

You didn't try to ''kill a zombie with knife'' I was legit watching you as you crouched behind 3 zombies trying to knife them up, you even succeeded in knifing one up however the zombie died in a corner of the box.

I was warning everyone to stop, there were at least 4 people trying/succeding in teamkilling by knifing zombies up and you were not the only one that got banned, the reason why yours is longer than the other is because, again, you have a total of 12 bans.
I'm not giving you an unban since you are straight up lying here on your unban request, if you admit what you did and show you're actually sorry I'll think about reducing your ban

Reactions: Head!

Head!

15 Oct 2018
First of all, 3 months is indeed a long duration for a ban, however, you have a total of 12 bans on our servers and that makes me think you know exactly what you're doing wrong.

You didn't try to ''kill a zombie with knife'' I was legit watching you as you crouched behind 3 zombies trying to knife them up, you even succeeded in knifing one up however the zombie died in a corner of the box.

I was warning everyone to stop, there were at least 4 people trying/succeding in teamkilling by knifing zombies up and you were not the only one that got banned, the reason why yours is longer than the other is because, again, you have a total of 12 bans.
I'm not giving you an unban since you are straight up lying here on your unban request, if you admit what you did and show you're actually sorry I'll think about reducing your ban
I did say sorry it was a mistake

Blue™

Actually green
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Dec 2012
Yoshi City
Unless a SPA/HA wants to reduce it, I'm not going to. You were warned and you didn't ''accidentally'' do it, neither was it a mistake. you were clearly teamkilling in front of me and did not stop until I had to ban you, so no I won't reduce it.

Reactions: easy

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
  • 12th ban
  • lying in unban request
  • no sign of improvement
  • not even a promise of not doing it again

Use this 3 months break to reconsider your behaviour and know you dont have many chances left to show us that you are better than this.

Head!

15 Oct 2018
Unless a SPA/HA wants to reduce it, I'm not going to. You were warned and you didn't ''accidentally'' do it, neither was it a mistake. you were clearly teamkilling in front of me and did not stop until I had to ban you, so no I won't reduce it.
Okay

Head!

15 Oct 2018
Why did I know get full ban I can’t even play do I have to buy a new account or what’s happening…

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Yes, if you want to play on our servers again you need to buy a new copy of the game or wait a year for a chance to be unbanned (EH is a forgiving community).

But know: You get a second chance, but not 12 second chances again. So use it wisely.

Head!

15 Oct 2018
I got 2 month and then someone changed it to 1 year how can that be my account Is in top 25 in the game (zm)why did he do that why did he changed my punishment you can look it up? I used so many hours on it I can’t wait for 1 year and I can’t use 3 years to get back to where I was before can’t you do something at least reduce my punishment

JUNIOЯ'

Gameserver Admin
Forum Moderator
25 Apr 2019
France
steamcommunity.com
At no time did anyone talk about 2 months, there was never a 1 year for you either.
You have 3 months from 2022/04/24, you aren't even been banned for a month. How can you tell yourself that in 27 days the 3 months have passed ? Even the 2 months you're referring to don't even count

You randomly put numbers in your statements by telling soporific stories.. everything has been clearly explained in the messages from Blue and Easy, I don't see how your request can be even more clearly answered

I will try to make a summary, and we are talking about this account : https://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=1505728

• Admin Blue banned you for "Teamkilling" (available here : https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:426867816&Submit)
  • You have 12 bans counting the latter
  • Bans are additional, the more you have, the longer the bans will be
  • You had a 3-month ban, decided by Blue, confirmed by Easy. No more no less.
  • Your ban reduction request was not accepted
  • Lying doesn't help matters
  • Rank has no impact on bans
  • You have the right to play with another account
  • You can't play with family sharing

I can't understand how this "1 year" story got there, either Easy got it wrong or there were private messages. Anyway, what we can see is that the subject's account (this one : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198814001360) is banned from the servers for 3 months, you still won't be able to come for 2 months and 2 days.

Topic has been handled, please don't confuse anyone