2 Mar 2022
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name Helmut von Eingebildet Vorhaut

SteamID STEAM_0:0:14822883

Ban/Gag reason teaming

Desired outcome Lift my punishment

Statement of grounds
The situation on the westwood map.
I was sitting with another ct on the silo. A few fatty were already around. It was my fault that I got hit from one because I was sitting too close to the edge. Fatty didn't go onto the silo - I was just a so-called edgeer so I didn't want to knife this guy cuz it was my fault and I screwed up and I wanted to be fair to this guy... That's why i get 5d ban.

mRk303

2 Mar 2022
This was what it looked like :D

Attachments

• 150738a.jpg
    150738a.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 96

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland
Yes, that's why you got a 5 days ban. You were teaming with this player.

Even when I burned both of you and send a warning via admin chat you guys didnt stop but continued to team.

Just because you were edging it doesnt allow you and your former camp mate to team up.

mRk303

2 Mar 2022
S cool. I have already noticed that some can do more and others less on this server :) Some will say that they had no bad intentions(because it's an admin), although as a result of their teaming the entire safe spot will be lost, but others are banned ;) CHeers!

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland
Your observation is wrong. Our admins are bound to our rules like all players. They even have to follow more rules than a normal player (admin rules). Generally all players are treated the same way. The difference is: Some optimize their behaviour (for example if warned), others dont. It is your 10th ban already so let me give you an advice: It is time to optimize your beahviour before it is too late. The next ban will always be longer and you dont have many chances left before it is permanent.

Here are all your bans: https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:14822883&Submit

Btw: In case our admins are violating rules feel free to send a demo - but as long as oyu dont provide any proof for your accusements it is only unproven allegations.

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Just as a hint: If you dont like to attack someone because you were caught while edging, then instantly leave the spot if possible. I can't guarantee anything but usually you won't be punished in that case. But when you keep standing in that place, then you have to expect consequences, especially since there is a risk that you might somehow block your teammates.
If you are actually in a place where you can't instantly leave (for example in a room and you got knifed through window or fence), then you may have to accept that you failed and have to kill your teammates as well. ;-)

mRk303

2 Mar 2022
chat log
admin - an edger is a guy who stand et the edge of the box and after infect kill his teammates
admin - no killing = no edger
me - yeah cuz i shot you out
admin - no because i jump down
So that's ok...nice :D Unfortunately I got stuck with that player(Dynamic Pulze) and couldn't jump off to do it legally like admin did - no !zstuck bind. After 15-20s i get ban.

chat log
me - nice teaming :D
admin - not my intention
admin friend - wasnt his fault

BTW Can I have a demo of this situation?

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland
I am not sure to understand what you are trying to say or proof woth your "chatlog". I assume you believe you are the victim here and treated unfairly compared to other players or admins. But you are not. You are treated like any other teamer I see:

1. I warned you
2. I talked to you
3. And in last instance as you didnt correct your behaviour I banned you

Your 10 bans (from 6 different admins) show clearly that you had multiple chances to improve your behaviour but so far you didnt.

I doubt that you were stuck - but even if you were, it simply doesnt matter as you got punished for teaming, not for edging. Your chatlog shows me that you are aware of !zstuck command so you could have easily left the spot if you wanted or - at least - if you had to (after my warning for example, when you were burning).

And most important: We dont punish for edging unless somebody is ruining other's game on purpose or trying to make score. Edgers are just weak players, there is no rule that says: "Only good or smart players are allowed to play on EH". Many players start as edgerz, I mean everybody is curious. I edged in my first session too (big box cbble), I got raged at and called "edger", I looked up what an edger is and thoguht to myself "damn they are right. I shouldnt do that s**t" - and so I learned about edging and stopped doing it. Others edge again and again... believing it belongs to the game or it's a smart strategy, I dont know. Others are just caught by longknives (those are the unlucky guys).

What we punish for is teaming. And it wasnt the first time you were caught teaming - hopefully it was the last time.

Here are some hints for a better future:

A. Next time you wanna edge - just dont do it. It is not punishable but annoying (and kinda stupid. I mean the fattiez gonna jump to try to come up, just be patiend a few seconds and shoot those who jump.)
B. If you continue to edge (like mist edgers do) attack the enemy (your former teammates) or jump down IMMEDIATELY without blocking your fatty teammates, without forming an alliance with the enemy (as Data stated most admins wont punish you for that although it's slightly teaming if treated strictly)
C. If you dont want to attack and kill your former teamates after edging: See point A
D. If an admin talks to you, follow his isntructions
E. (most important) STOP RULEBREAKING. WIth 10 bans on record you dont have too many chances left to prove yourself

And no, if you dont have a demo I guess you cant watch it. I am unsure wehter I recorded this situation, might be as there was a cheater online that I was trying to catch, but I wont search through my 20 demos (ca. 90 min) of this morning just to watch a situation again that is self-explaining. Our admins dont need to take a demo unless it comes to cheating and nobody accuses you of cheating.

This is my last answer in this thread, I guess everything had been clearified in my posts already...

mRk303

2 Mar 2022
1. I warned you
2. I talked to you
I don't remember you writing anything and unfortunately for me, the chat log does not show messages written as admin so let's assume that you did what you mentioned... See ya in 5 days