northwave161

11 Nov 2019
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]
Ingame name northwave161
SteamID STEAM_0:0:14010456

Ban/Gag reason bhop script
Desired outcome Lift my punishment
Statement of grounds
I think getting a permanent ban for using a bhop script is a bit excessive for a first time offensive. I did get one warning but that was it.

I had a jump script tied to my keyboard which is easy to trigger, but no hyperscroll script like i was warned against.

Kr1pT1c

Gameserver Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
Donator
28 Apr 2019
Germany
Hello northwave161, I had kindly asked you to turn off your hyperscroll/BHOP script, whichever you were using doesn't really matter. I had warned you that it is not permitted and you told me you wouldn't use it anymore.
Why did you keep using it after all then?

Reactions: JUNIOЯ'

northwave161

11 Nov 2019
Honestly I thought you saw me using it the first time and when i did it the second time, i wasn't using it to cheat, just play around is all, I was a zombie and I was not using it to kill any CT. The game was about to end since everyone was practically a zombie.

If you are going ban me that is fine, but doing a permanent ban is still excessive for doing something that hurt no one and that I did not even use to cheat in the game.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
Protest noted and rejected.

You used scripts to cheat on our servers, got caught, warned (which is a novum: warning for scritpers/hackers is not scheduled as any cheater is aware that if being caught he will be punished), caught again 1 min after Kr1p left the server and banned by me. Ban will obviously stay as we do not allow cheats on our servers.

northwave161

11 Nov 2019
Easy,

You know i was not aware that KR1p left the server when i pressed it, I had the bhop script tied to one of my keyboard keys not my scroll wheel like i was accused of that i may have accidentally pressed or not, I don't remember.

Typically for any offense you warn, then kick and then ban. How was i suppose to know you were going do a permanent ban me after the first warning? or that bhop script was considered such a major offense? I really was unexpected.

Since you already closed this item, that is fine, I am not going to argue any further. I just wish you guys would be clearer about the rules and punishments and give out more appropriate punishments.