18 Jun 2021
Nepal
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name SyntX

SteamID STEAM_0:1:610472249

Ban/Gag reason Macro/Hyperscroll

Desired outcome Lift my punishment

Statement of grounds
Hi, today i got banned for "Macro/Hyperscroll" by Admin Sour. i accept that my jumps are 10+ streak (yea sometime it 20 or 25 too but depend on long,high fall jumps)
I am using "Fantech Hive UX2 Wired Macro Programmable Honeycomb RGB Black Gaming Mouse".

i am playing CS:S since 2013 ofc i made a big mistake here(spoofing accounts,trolling and so on....) but its me syntx(who improve alot) not old hard and bhopping since 2018 (i have 1.5k hours record on eh server and ofc with EH-admins too (with you too SOUR) but never flagged/banned for bhop in zm or ze )

i would like to get an unban thanks

• Haha
Reactions: nightjock

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.

SyntX

18 Jun 2021
Nepal
Hi there, and welcome to the forum.

You have been banned for Hyperscroll/macro which is when your mouse spams jump jump jump, you can clearly see it here in this demo : https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:610472249&advType=steamid

And like you stated above, you have been playing here for years you know the rules. Ive banned you for 1 day and i hope you learn your lesson.
i dont think macro/hyperscroll reason is good to my ban.
as i mentioned above i play on ze and some bhop servers too and i am kz player too
my fps always 30-40
because of fps when you observe me sometime you see spammy jumps too, i use both scroll to jumps
bind mwheeldown +jump
bind mwheelup +jump

when i use my mwheeldown i only get 10-15 streak and i use it to do normal bhop.
and when i use my mwheelup i get 20+ streak(hyper) but i dont use it, i use it to do bhop on some spot like (corp roof with rb because its not possible to get them with normal streak and other spot you can guess)

• Haha

SyntX

18 Jun 2021
Nepal
i have read eh-forum almost 60% and i found this

as havoc posted his own demo will you check it and tell me? was that also macro or hyperscroll?

• Haha

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
You clearly are using hyperscroll/macro.

I am not stating that you are using script.

There is a big difference, you also stated above that you are using a "Fantech Hive UX2 Wired Macro Programmable Honeycomb RGB Black Gaming Mouse" not really sure why you stated this but it just adds more to the suspicion.

A normal Mwheel bhopper do not get JUMPS to spam, as you can see here from a normal mwheel bhopper his JUMPS does not spam all the time: https://streamable.com/6021io
Compared to yours:
Case closed, unless SPA/HA has something to say about it.

Last edited:

SyntX

18 Jun 2021
Nepal
You clearly are using hyperscroll/macro.

I am not stating that you are using script.

There is a big difference, you also stated above that you are using a "Fantech Hive UX2 Wired Macro Programmable Honeycomb RGB Black Gaming Mouse" not really sure why you stated this but it just adds more to the suspicion.

A normal Mwheel bhopper does not get JUMPS to spam, as you can see here from a normal mwheel bhopper his JUMPS does not spam all the time: https://streamable.com/6021io
there is big difference in (logictech,razer,fantech and other gaming mouse)
i already mentioned i get 10+ streak in 1 jump with this mouse but normal mouse wont give you 10 streak in 1 jump

this video you sent is good
but check slowian and your ping,fps and check mine

check HAVOC demo which is posted here too

mRk303

2 Mar 2022
great ban, was well needed. imagine cheating on a zm mod. disgusting.
There is a lot of difference between the macro that the mouse/keyboard offers in their software than the cheating software where you only check the box and jump like crazy ape... I don't know how often you play ZM, but I see someone with macro almost every day.

SyntX

18 Jun 2021
Nepal
There is a lot of difference between the macro that the mouse/keyboard offers in their software than the cheating software where you only check the box and jump like crazy ape... I don't know how often you play ZM, but I see someone with macro almost every day.
you guys are still not aware i think..
those mouse which allow you to use their software and make unlimited is detectable
but if you use ahk or lua script then it wont detect by togs or macrodox
if you use hyperscroll your streak will always 30+ in 1 jump
but with ahk or macro you will only get 15 streak
mine streak was -10 but sometime it was 30-40

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
ONLY the banned player and the admin who banned him are allowed to post replies!
Whoever is not involved mustn't post anything.