18 Jun 2021
Nepal
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name SyntX

SteamID STEAM_0:1:610472249

Ban/Gag reason selling cheats / trolling

Desired outcome Reduce the length of my punishment

Statement of grounds
I realized now that I had made a mistake That's why I apologize for my mistake I will never say anything to anyone again I will not hate anyone and from now and I promise not to troll. yes, I know I've made a lot of promises, but I request you to trust me. I received a message from Soph a few days ago and she wanted to tell me, "Stop what you are doing now (talk about humiliating and raping others) or you will get a permanent gag and the next day. I got a permanent gag saying that I sold cheats, yes I did say "cheats sale" but I did it all as a joke. Easy said to me Elite HunterZ Is a forgiveness community, maybe if you can prove yourself in 1 year or so, you can be forgiven. I realized in 1 month what I did wrong.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Denied.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
I was asked why I ddint give specific information on my decision. So here we go again.

(1)
Generally you already gave the answer yourself:
Easy said to me Elite HunterZ Is a forgiveness community, maybe if you can prove yourself in 1 year or so, you can be forgiven.
It was two weeks ago when I told you your earliest chance to be ungagged is in one year.

(2) Secondly you didnt learn anything in the last week, apart for noticing it isnt fun not to be able to communicate with the server:
I realized in 1 month what I did wrong.
Why am I writing this? During this months, in which you claimed to have learned your lesson you posted a thread with a tutorial on how to exploit the game mechanics which I had to delete to prevent other players from learnign this annoying stuff. Which even made me talk to another member whom you mentioned to have taught you this exploit. This was either trolling again or shows me that you didnt understand a word you were told in recent years. Both options dont improve your repuation at all.

I doubt you learned anything yet, you just want to be unbanned. And I am slowly losing any hope for you - actually I was just one click away from banning you on forum when i saw this post (see reason 1).

(3)
I wonder which part of "show us your best beahivour in the next year before making an unban request" (quoting myself out of a personal message) you didnt understand?

Knowing oyu since years I still dont lose the feeling to talk to a bad child that always lies to us and continues it's bad behaviour. You are on probe in this community, this includes our servers, our forum, our discord - anything.