Thr4xx

6 Jan 2021
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]
Ingame name [₮ʜ] Thr4xx
SteamID 76561199095088276

Ban/Gag reason Multi-Hack
Desired outcome Lift my punishment
Statement of grounds
Dear Admins/Admin-Team of the Elite-Hunterz.

This is my unban request/application of the ("Multi-Hack" InGame-ban of the 06/01/2021)

Dear Admins, I got banned for "Multi-Hack" on the Elite-Hunterz V3 Zombie Server. This ban was provided by "goga2159".

I was first playing on the 03/01/2021 as my "Friend" Electrix invited me to your Server. I started grinding yesterday evening for Points and Ranks while mostly being #1-3 of the Round. As soon as I was banned today I instantly checked the "Ban-Page" of yours. There was a Replay/Demo provided of me playing on your Server. I took my time to review the Replay mutiple times. After watching it a couple times, I still could not find anything "unclean/unlegit" nor false behavior. This is why I would appreciate it if anyone could look over it again and research for anything "cheaterish". The Admin "goga2159" told me it looked like adaptive "hidden aimbot" Out of my perspektive Counter-Strike:Source is a Game where players should have fun and game experiences which could bring them more forward playing the Game better. This is why I am writing this application right now. I am not cheating nor playing with any scripts which could effect my Game to be at better performance.

Thanks to you guys already for taking ur free time to edit/overlook this application.

Greets, Thr4xx.

goga2159

Gameserver Admin
29 Apr 2013
Russia, Moscow
www.pcm-online.net.ru
Thank you for creating this protest. Looking at all that my demo does not have enough legal evidence (no helper commands) of your violations. It took me about 30 mins to expose you. Closely watching your shooting and actions I concluded that you are using prohibited programs. I send the rest demos. Your last ban was 2 days ago for bhop macro and i see you are still using this, although this is not recorded on the demo. Anyway the decision is made SPA/HA team and if you get unbanned just because I did not record the demo correctly I ask you to play fair, because my independent opinion will not change anyway. Thank you!

Attachments

• thr4xx2.dem
    8.7 MB · Views: 17
  • thr4xx3.dem
    6.9 MB · Views: 17

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
I asked admin goga2159 to upload the demos. He sent it to me before to review them.

So here is our decision: Ban will stay as goga2159 already wrote. You were using both bhop macro (although you were banned 2 days before as a warning you decided not to turn it off) and aimbot (as seen in demo thr4xx2).

Know that we do not tolerate cheating on our servers.If you want to play on EH again you will be given another chance but you need to create a new account and to turn off your cheats.

Reactions: goga2159